Skip navigation
ericsainte
Currently Being Moderated

Can't install Adobe Reader for Android on my Tablet

Apr 13, 2011 10:21 PM

Hi everyone,

I purchased lately a Binatone HomeSurf Tablet running on Android. I wanted to install Adobe Reader on it. I downloaded it all right, but when I wanted to install it on the Tablet, I got the message "impossible to install Adobe Reader on this phone"

Is there anything I can do to make Adobe Reader run on my tablet ?

Thanks in advance,

Eric, from Belgium...

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 27, 2011 7:17 PM   in reply to ericsainte

You are lucky you can download it. My problem with my C

ruzMicro T301 Tablet PC running Android 2.2 is that

Adobe's website doesn't appear to ackowledge my device at all. I cannot download apps from adobe's website, I have tried to download it to my computer then unpack it to my tablet via a USB hookup that was successfull however it wouldn't install and was missing the .apk file wich is needed to run the program. I have looked at several .pdf readers and found none that will install on my tablet including this one so i am wondering what the deal is? How hard is it to make a universal android .pdf reader?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 20, 2011 12:10 AM   in reply to radrob71

In case you don't have access to Android Market or if your device is not in network , here is another workaround to install Adobe Reader on your device.

You can get the ".apk" file on your desktop computer from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/android/10.x/10.1.0/ .  After you get the "AdobeReader.apk" ,  copy it to your device using the USB cable.Once the apk file (installer file) is copied to your device , you could browse to it using any file explorer and install Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps you to install Adobe Reader.

Regards,

-vaibhav

Adobe Reader Team.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points