• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Marketplace still working ?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2011 Jun 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Adobe Marketplace still working, I have an application that is waiting for aprroval for almost 8 months. Does anyone work there anymore or do you have any support other than this forum ?

Thanks

TOPICS
Marketplace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2011 Jul 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you get any response whatsoever to this question?

I have a few apps awaiting approval and I wondered whether yours has been approved yet?

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Andy,

Still no answer as you can see . We are totally ignored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my infinite wisdom I decided to call Adobe Technical Support and I spoke to some lady in India who had no idea what the Adobe AIR Marketplace was and kept asking me if I had placed an order?

Her response after 15 minutes was that Adobe DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT WHATSOEVER FOR THE AIR MARKETPLACE!  No phone support and no online support! WOW!

Come on Adobe this is RUINING your reputation in my mind.

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2011 Jul 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not working yesterday for adobe air I cannot update on my internet please will you help me how to do

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 07:55:01 -0600

To: lizcarr17@hotmail.co.uk

Subject: Re: Adobe Marketplace still working ?

In my infinite wisdom I decided to call Adobe Technical Support and I spoke to some lady in India who had no idea what the Adobe AIR Marketplace was and kept asking me if I had placed an order?

Her response after 15 minutes was that Adobe DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT WHATSOEVER FOR THE AIR MARKETPLACE! No phone support and no online support! WOW!

Come on Adobe this is RUINING your reputation in my mind.

Andy

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2011 Jul 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, hope it will good for my mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines