Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Extension Manager CS5 does'nt work

Jan 7, 2011 2:53 PM

Hi,

I installed CS5 on my new mac and I tried to open Extension Manager but it doesn't work. I have a open icon in my taskbar but  I see nothing.

When I tried to close the program, it did a error message :"Extension Manager a quitté de manière imprévue".

Someone have a issue ? I need it for AIR 2.5 ..

Thank you .Capture d’écran 2011-01-07 à 17.48.18.png

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 12, 2011 12:57 AM   in reply to mamzellleju

Do you login as administrator? Does your account have write privilege to “/Users/<YourUserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5”?

If the answer is yes, you can create a file named “ExManLog.YES” (The content of file doesn't matter, only the file name need be accurate, please uncheck "Hide extension" option in info window to make sure this file name really ends with .YES.) in "/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.app/Contents/MacOS", then startup Extension Manager. you will get two log files in “/Users/<YourUserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5”. Could you please upload these log files as attachment so others can give you some help? Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 12, 2011 11:15 PM   in reply to mamzellleju

You can also switch to other space to know whether Extension Manager window is displayed in other space if you enabled spaces in System Preferences. If Extension Manager window is not located in current space, Clicking icon on dock will not switch to that space.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 24, 2011 1:11 PM   in reply to mamzellleju

Like you, my Exten Mgr does not work, but I go all the way to a Problem Report after a 'quit unexpectedly'. I've tried it in a new 'test user' and it DOES run in that environment, while at the same bringing up a number of notices, which mean little to me, about other CS5 applications with which I'm having problems.

Fully 50% of this expensive Design Premium upgrade will not run properly, after all these years with the full range of CS offering, and long before with PageMaker, Distiller, and the rest.

Very frustrating and makes me feel so dumb.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 7, 2011 3:14 AM   in reply to mamzellleju

I have the exact same problem on my MacBook Pro / CS 5.  After updating all my CS5 apps, I opened Dreamweaver and was given the message about the Extension Manager opening . . . but it never really got up and running.  It started and then froze.  When I quit, I was given the message that it crashed.  I logged out and logged in to other users on my laptop and all was fine.  The extension manager loads everything.  It just doesn't work for me, the administrator.  So it appears there is a permissions issue with a folder / file / preference.  Any suggestions?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 3, 2011 1:06 PM   in reply to mamzellleju

Hi,

I have the same problem.

Did you solve it?

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 3, 2011 5:54 PM   in reply to M H2ag

Nope, no solutions so far. I live without it.

--

Greg Heuer, CSI

http://www.linkedin.com/in/gheuer

--

When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.

- C. P. Snow

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 14, 2011 4:51 AM   in reply to GAH212

I think it should be a permission issue. To help troubleshooting, please save the following commands as a script file, and run it from terminal, e.g. "bin/sh <YourFileName>". A plain text file named "output.txt" will be generated in your home directory. Please upload output.txt so we can get more information about your system.

In addition, there are some locale-dependent directories in these commands. If your locale is not American English (en_US), please replace "en_US" with your locale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

cd ~
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe" > output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge CS5/Configuration" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge CS5/Configuration/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/Configuration" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/Configuration/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/en_US" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/en_US/Configuration" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/en_US/Configuration/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe InDesign CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe InDesign CS5/Configuration" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe InDesign CS5/Configuration/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS5/en_US" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS5/en_US/Configuration" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "./Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS5/en_US/Configuration/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Applications/Adobe Illustrator CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Applications/Adobe Illustrator CS5/Configuration" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Applications/Adobe Illustrator CS5/Configuration/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/en_US" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/en_US/Configuration" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/en_US/Configuration/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/Illustrator CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/InDesign" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/InDesign/Version 7.0" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/InDesign/Version 7.0/EmStorePath" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/InDesign/Version 7.0/en_US" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/InDesign/Version 7.0/en_US/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/FlashCS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fireworks CS5" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fireworks CS5/EmStorePath" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fireworks CS5/Extensions" >> output.txt
    ls -ld "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fireworks CS5/PreInstall" >> output.txt

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 27, 2011 9:43 AM   in reply to mamzellleju

I am having the same issue.  The user is an admin.  Brand new install of OS & CS5 Design Premium.  Do not have this issue on any of the 250 machines that this build is out there on.  Extension Manager starts and no window comes up.  No, spaces is not on.  Log in as another user.  Extension Manager starts.  Go into Library/Application Support/Adobe....there isn't an Extension Manager folder.

Thoughts?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 5, 2011 3:44 AM   in reply to Bodester22

Have you tried to run Extension Manager using sudo command? That the user is admin doesn't means that every application you start up will be run with administrative privilege. If with sudo command you can launch Extension Manager successfully, subsequent launch will not need sudo. If it still doesn't work, could you please generate log files and upload them as attachment according to the first reply in this thread?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 5, 2011 5:09 AM   in reply to Carl Sun

Can you please explain how to use the sudo command to fix this problem.

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 6, 2011 3:19 AM   in reply to onlinesteve

1. Open Terminal window.

2. Input the following command and press enter.

sudo "/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CS5"

3. When requested, input your root password.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 4, 2011 11:16 PM   in reply to mamzellleju

Carl..if you were here, I'd kiss you!!

After spending last hour searching for a solution, yours worked!  I did have to adjust for CS5.5 ...that's where I was having the issue, but after I changed that and pasted into terminal, I FINALLY got extension manager working.

Thanks!!!!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2011 10:18 AM   in reply to Carl Sun

Hi Carl,

This works, but the moment I quit Terminal and try to run it as usual ( as a app ), it stops working again.

What do you think can be causing this problem?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2011 6:42 PM   in reply to billhdz

Please verify whether you have write privilege for the following folders. (If you have not installed some products, you can ignore corresponding folders). If not, grant youself write privilege. If some of these folders don’t exist yet, you can create them manually and grant write privilege.

/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS5

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fireworks CS5/EmStorePath

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fireworks CS5/Extensions

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fireworks CS5/PreInstall

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/InDesign/Version 7.0/<Locale>/Extensions

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/InDesign/Version 7.0/EmStorePath

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/ Premiere Pro CS5/Configuration/Extensions

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/FlashCS5

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/Illustrator CS5

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/ Premiere Pro CS5

/Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS5/<Locale>/Configuration/Extensions

/Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/ Adobe Contribute CS5/<Locale>/Configuration/Extensions

/Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe InDesign CS5/Configuration/Extensions

/Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge CS5/Configuration/Extensions

/Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/<Locale>/Configuration/Extensions

/Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/Configuration/Extensions

/Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver CS5/<Locale>/Configuration/Extensions

/Applications/Adobe Illustrator CS5/Configuration/Extensions

Orange directories are created by CS installer, green directories are created by ExMan during the first launch, blue directories are created by ExMan when necessary.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2011 6:45 PM   in reply to Carl Sun

Sorry, the reply loses the font color after post. But it has no much impact.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2012 11:21 AM   in reply to Carl Sun

I tried all of the above as well. No change. EM launches and immediately crashes.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 10, 2012 6:41 PM   in reply to kalantan

Have you install Flash FireBug? It conflicts with Extension Manager. Is the window of Extension Manager visible or nothing is displayed when crash?

1. Please move all files under "/Users/<UserName>/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Security/FlashPlayerTrust" and "/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/FlashPlayerTrust" to somewhere else, then start up Extension Manager.

2. If it doesn't help, move all above files back. please generate log files to help troubleshooting.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2012 2:48 PM   in reply to Carl Sun

I installed Adobe Extension Manager 5.5 all the while I use Adobe Photoshop 5.02. I'm trying to install a Adobe Extension but it gives me an error, it wouldn't be related to the fact I installed Extension Manager 5.5 and not 5.02, if so where do find Extension Manager 5.02 ?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2012 6:17 PM   in reply to StrongBeaver

Extension Manager CS5 should be used with Photoshop 5.02. You can download Extension Manager CS5 from http://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/em50_download.html. If you use Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), after installing Extension Manager CS5, you will be notified to update to 5.0.2. You can also install 5.0.2 patch manually (click http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/mac/A dobeExtensionManager_5_0_2_mul_AdobeUpdate.dmg to download). This patch solved the issue that the signature of third party extensions cannot be validated.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2012 8:48 PM   in reply to Carl Sun

What do I do with the update which is a DMG file ? I read it's an iso file on one site,I read on another site you need a special program ?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2012 8:52 PM   in reply to StrongBeaver

Are you using Windows or Mac OS X? The dmg file is only needed on Mac OS X 10.7. If you do use Mac OS X 10.7, you can double click the DMG file to mount it, then double click the installer in new window.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2012 9:09 PM   in reply to Carl Sun

I'm using Windows.  Is there an update for Windows ?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2012 9:12 PM   in reply to StrongBeaver

There is no update for Windows. That issue only exists on Mac.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 14, 2012 5:46 AM   in reply to mamzellleju

I have this issue on Windows 7. It appears to be the same as posted above.

I have installed Extension manager CS5 from the adobe site. but the app will not open. I see it on the windows bar but cannot video the actual screen. See attached video.

Video here

http://acoustified.com/ExtensionManagerNotWorkingWindows7/ExtensionMan agerNotWorkingWindows7.mp4

Please help. J

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 14, 2012 7:25 AM   in reply to Jlev911

Hi Jlev911,

I am not sure what the root cause is for your problem, but you can try the steps below. Hope they can work.

1. Delete extension manager gui preference file in X:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Extension Manager CS5\Configuration\Extensions\exman_uiPreferences.xml, and restart extension manager.

2. From your video I know you have 4 products installed. Have you ever launched extension manager successfully?Did this problem happen after you installed one product? If this problem showed up after you installed a product, try to rename its XManConfig.xml to other file name and restart extension manager.

3. If "X:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#Security\FlashPlayerTrust" exists, move it to somewhere else and restart extenson manager.

4. From your video I saw FireFox was opened. Try to close it and restart extenson manager. If it does not help, disable its plugins and restart extension manager again( some plugins conflict with extension manager ).

5. Do you have enough permission to launch extension manager? Try to launch it with administrator and make sure you have write access to extension manager folders( I don't have extension manger cs5 installed, but they might locate in your home directory and pubic directory )?

6. If all of them still can not help you, generate extenson manger log files, attach them to the forum and we can check what happened( create ExManLog.YES in the same folder of extension manager exe file ).

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 4:57 AM   in reply to mamzellleju

Hello.  My extension manager will not start either.  I have deleted and reinstalled. I have tried to start using the sudo command.  Nothing seems to work.  Please advise (error log attached).  Thank you.

Process:     Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5 [1774]
    Path:        /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5
    Identifier:  com.adobe.ExtensionManager
    Version:     "5.5.2.20" (5.5.20)
    Code Type:   X86 (Native)

Parent Process:  launchd [135]

User ID:     501

Date/Time:   2013-02-26 07:50:06.041 -0500
    OS Version:  Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)

Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:      687747 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report:       17

Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  13 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   3

Anonymous UUID:                  6E42F100-0B0C-CBA5-E28E-70FC1D9E5CB8

Crashed Thread:  11

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)

Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000

VM Regions Near 0:

--> __PAGEZERO         0000000000000000-0000000000001000 [4K] ---/--- SM=NUL  /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5
    __TEXT             0000000000001000-0000000000210000 [ 2108K] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   com.apple.CoreGraphics    0x912dcd38 sseCGSBlendXXXX8888Transpose + 520
    1   com.apple.CoreGraphics    0x9118ae84 CGSBlendABGR8888toRGBA8888 + 949
    2   com.apple.CoreGraphics    0x911635e1 argb32_image + 2504
    3   libRIP.A.dylib            0x936fed08 ripd_Mark + 291
    4   libRIP.A.dylib            0x936feba3 ripl_BltImage + 1585
    5   libRIP.A.dylib            0x936fe30f ripc_RenderImage + 259
    6   libRIP.A.dylib            0x936fbeca ripc_DrawImage + 1078
    7   com.apple.CoreGraphics    0x9115f435 CGContextDrawImage + 427
    8   com.apple.HIToolbox       0x9402c37a HIViewDrawCGImage + 220
    9   AdobeOwl                  0x0049df95 OWLOSXApplicationContainerCreate + 94901
    10  AdobeOwl                  0x0049fb2a OWLOSXApplicationContainerCreate + 101962
    11  AdobeOwl                  0x0039887c OWLThemeChangeInterpolator + 84760
    12  AdobeOwl                  0x00398d5b OWLThemeChangeInterpolator + 86007
    13  AdobeOwl                  0x004a04ac OWLOSXApplicationContainerCreate + 104396
    14  AdobeOwl                  0x003842b1 OWLThemeChangeInterpolator + 1357
    15  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x94109b6b _InvokeEventHandlerUPP(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*, void*, long (*)(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*, void*)) + 36
    16  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93f91594 DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1343
    17  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93f90980 SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 430
    18  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93f907ca SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 94
    19  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93faad17 HIView::SendDraw(short, OpaqueGrafPtr*, __HIShape const*, CGContext*) + 491
    20  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x940379d5 HIView::RecursiveDrawComposited(__HIShape const*, __HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*, unsigned char, float) + 759
    21  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x94037d5c HIView::RecursiveDrawComposited(__HIShape const*, __HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*, unsigned char, float) + 1662
    22  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x94037d5c HIView::RecursiveDrawComposited(__HIShape const*, __HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*, unsigned char, float) + 1662
    23  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x94036df0 HIView::DrawComposited(short, OpaqueGrafPtr*, __HIShape const*, unsigned long, HIView*, CGContext*) + 802
    24  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x94036a82 HIView::Draw(short, OpaqueGrafPtr*, unsigned long) + 82
    25  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x94036a29 HIView::Render(unsigned long, CGContext*) + 45
    26  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93fb3460 FlushWindowObject(WindowData*, void**, unsigned char) + 812
    27  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93fbbfb1 FlushAllBuffers(__CFRunLoopObserver*, unsigned long, void*) + 245
    28  com.apple.CoreFoundation  0x9326adfe __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 30
    29  com.apple.CoreFoundation  0x9326ad3d __CFRunLoopDoObservers + 381
    30  com.apple.CoreFoundation  0x93244623 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 355
    31  com.apple.CoreFoundation  0x932444ab CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    32  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93fb515a RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 242
    33  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x93fb4ec9 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 374
    34  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x9411a35d _AcquireNextEvent + 68
    35  com.apple.HIToolbox       0x9410911a RunApplicationEventLoop + 225
    36  com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x00005e88 main + 4416
    37  com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x0000232a start + 54

Thread 1:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x978100ee __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1   libsystem_c.dylib         0x9572604c _pthread_workq_return + 45
    2   libsystem_c.dylib         0x95725e19 _pthread_wqthread + 448
    3   libsystem_c.dylib         0x9570dcca start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x978109ae kevent + 10
    1   libdispatch.dylib         0x996c4c71 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 993
    2   libdispatch.dylib         0x996c47a9 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 53

Thread 3:

Thread 4:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x9780d8e6 mach_wait_until + 10
    1   libsystem_c.dylib         0x957b4c1c nanosleep + 375
    2   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x0015182f ScObjects::Thread::sleep(unsigned int) + 143
    3   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x0015188f ScObjects::Thread::wait(unsigned int) + 23
    4   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x0014845a ScObjects::BridgeTalkThread::run() + 332
    5   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x00151d99 ScObjects::Thread::go(void*) + 315
    6   libsystem_c.dylib         0x95723557 _pthread_start + 344
    7   libsystem_c.dylib         0x9570dcee thread_start + 34

Thread 5:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x9780d7d2 mach_msg_trap + 10
    1   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x9780ccb0 mach_msg + 68
    2   com.adobe.adobeswfl       0x062d518f ExternalPlayer_Initialize + 465535
    3   libsystem_c.dylib         0x95723557 _pthread_start + 344
    4   libsystem_c.dylib         0x9570dcee thread_start + 34

Thread 6:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x9780f8e2 __psynch_cvwait + 10
    1   libsystem_c.dylib         0x95728289 _pthread_cond_wait + 938
    2   libsystem_c.dylib         0x957b5afc pthread_cond_wait + 48
    3   com.adobe.adobeswfl       0x06282f54 ExternalPlayer_Initialize + 129092
    4   com.adobe.adobeswfl       0x0605334a 0x6044000 + 62282
    5   com.adobe.adobeswfl       0x06282ce7 ExternalPlayer_Initialize + 128471
    6   com.adobe.adobeswfl       0x06282d3f ExternalPlayer_Initialize + 128559
    7   libsystem_c.dylib         0x95723557 _pthread_start + 344
    8   libsystem_c.dylib         0x9570dcee thread_start + 34

Thread 7:

Thread 8:

Thread 9:

Thread 10:

Thread 11 Crashed:

0   com.apple.CoreFoundation  0x93229d1e CFURLCreateStringWithFileSystemPath + 206
    1   com.apple.CoreFoundation  0x93229c25 CFURLCopyFileSystemPath + 53
    2   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x000d08e5 CMemoryMappedFile::CMemoryMappedFile(FSRef const&, bool) + 97
    3   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x000d0d2a CMacFileBuffer::CMacFileBuffer(FSRef const&, HFSUniStr255 const&, bool, bool) + 192
    4   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x000adbc1 CFile::Open(wchar_t const*, unsigned int, bool) + 411
    5   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x0011dd70 CMacrPluginConfigFile::load(CString const&) + 196
    6   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x00019062 CMacrExtensionManager::updatePluginFile(CMacrExtension const*, CMacrProduct const*, CMacrExtensionPaths const&, bool) + 126
    7   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x000298b7 CMacrExtensionManager::migrateFiles(CString const&, CMacrPath const&, CMacrPath const&, CMacrPath const&, CMacrPath const&, CMacrProduct const*, int) + 7253
    8   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x00029fe3 CMacrExtensionManager::migrateExtensionFromExtensionFile(CString const&, CString const&, CString const&, CMacrProduct const*) + 1377
    9   com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x0002a45c CMacrExtensionManager::migrateExtensionsFromProductPreferredFolder(CM acrProduct const*) + 574
    10  com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x0002a91d CMacrExtensionManager::migrateExtensionsFromProductsPreferredFolders( ) + 163
    11  com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x00119b53 MigratePreferredExtensionCommand::execute() + 19
    12  com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x000dd150 CommandExecutor_Impl::run() + 144
    13  com.adobe.ExtensionManager0x000dd16b CommandExecutor_Impl::runHelper(void*) + 17
    14  libsystem_c.dylib         0x95723557 _pthread_start + 344
    15  libsystem_c.dylib         0x9570dcee thread_start + 34

Thread 11 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):

eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0x93229c61  ecx: 0x00000000  edx: 0x00000000

edi: 0x00000000  esi: 0xac448840  ebp: 0xb05b0798  esp: 0xb05aef20

ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00010246  eip: 0x93229d1e   cs: 0x0000001b

ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000023   gs: 0x0000000f

cr2: 0x00000000

Logical CPU: 2

Binary Images:

0x1000 -   0x20ffeb +com.adobe.ExtensionManager ("5.5.2.20" - 5.5.20) <E83C03FC-E291-08C5-9492-CB67B8FC2F19> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5

0x367000 -   0x36afe7 +libwchar.dylib (1) <DE7B4F71-F31A-46F7-B70D-A8A157B5EB6B> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/libwchar.dylib

0x36e000 -   0x568fef +AdobeOwl (1) <466BD72B-E2A5-447A-9384-B6DC9AD3AE0C> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwl.framework/Versions/A/AdobeOwl

0x5e3000 -   0xae1fc3 +AdobeOwlCanvas (1) <45219076-15E0-4A0D-9BC0-2FFED8EA7E46> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwlCanvas.framework/Versions/A/Ado beOwlCanvas

0xc2a000 -   0xc9afeb +com.adobe.adobe_caps (adobe_caps 3.5.18.0 - 3.5.18.0) <A54D73C5-EBCF-75F1-9BB0-ADBB36042DEC> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/Versions/a/adobe_c aps

0xca8000 -   0xcacffc +com.adobe.AdobeCrashReporter (3.0 - 5.5.20101001) <EA9B7B55-7FE5-14D2-FBAE-817121F94086> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/Versions/A /AdobeCrashReporter

0xcb2000 -   0xce7fef +com.adobe.pip (5.5.0.1272) <4AD1ED99-8BB9-B49E-16E5-B7E7A97AAA99> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobePIP.framework/Versions/A/AdobePIP

0xcf2000 -   0xd48ffb +com.adobe.headlights.LogSessionFramework (2.1.2.1263) <5B594BC9-5222-651B-6B70-7AD067035B1A> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/LogSession.framework/Versions/A/LogSess ion

0xd8c000 -   0xdc8ff7  com.apple.vmutils (4.2.1 - 108) <6918860D-B24F-356C-9374-025BFFEA66A3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/vmutils.framework/Versions/A/vmutil s

0xde2000 -   0xe8dfff  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib (106) <041B3399-5033-3395-9A71-6693F3A33D94> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

0x18c3000 -  0x18d0ff3  com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1) <88A55A5E-40FF-3234-8394-2317120B79AB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Libr arian

0x1f00000 -  0x1f70feb +com.adobe.adobe_caps (adobe_caps 3.5.18.0 - 3.5.18.0) <A54D73C5-EBCF-75F1-9BB0-ADBB36042DEC> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/adobe_caps

0x1ff6000 -  0x1ff8ff3  com.apple.LiveType.component (2.1.4 - 2.1.4) <D60E2537-3B47-EA99-0077-6CE394378D07> /Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType

0x3403000 -  0x3405ff7  Motion (729) <051B60E9-B39F-EBB2-5B96-F088D147E78C> /Library/Frameworks/Motion.framework/Versions/A/Motion

0x3445000 -  0x3446ffd  com.apple.textencoding.unicode (2.5 - 2.5) <4E2ABBEB-1F0D-3C06-BA0C-C3CEDDF17BD2> /System/Library/TextEncodings/Unicode Encodings.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Unicode Encodings

0x3798000 -  0x37deffb  com.apple.motion.component (1.0 - 729) <494487C6-EA30-43DD-39E4-BED23C5A5B1C> /Library/QuickTime/Motion.component/Contents/MacOS/Motion

0x6044000 -  0x6847fe2 +com.adobe.adobeswfl (1.0.7) <53D59B93-133D-41B4-AE25-83532E5C0F6C> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwl.framework/Resources/AdobeSWFL. bundle/Contents/MacOS/AdobeSWFL

0x7b18000 -  0x7b26fff  libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib (61) <60899F9C-A79F-3BC2-855E-DC5C78B98FEB> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libSimplifiedChineseConverter. dylib

0x7b2d000 -  0x7b91fe2  com.apple.LiveType.framework (2.1.4 - 2.1.4) <C9D29156-2471-2A9D-3657-EF06204229C6> /Library/Application Support/ProApps/*/LiveType.framework/Versions/A/LiveType

0x7bb1000 -  0x7c4eff8  com.apple.procore.framework (4.0.2 - 757) <D3146F1E-F86D-F2A2-509B-E3F9640CBE40> /Library/Application Support/ProApps/*/ProCore.framework/Versions/A/ProCore

0xf326000 -  0xf338ffd  libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib (61) <519CAA3F-715E-3CAE-B158-57EC95D916B1> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libTraditionalChineseConverter .dylib

0xf93b000 -  0xfd2dfff +WebKit.dylib (1.0.7) <6FB30C58-17FE-4A4B-971E-CDE89FB7DD1B> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwl.framework/Resources/WebKit.dyl ib

0x111a5000 - 0x11263ff3  ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib (400) <35E3054C-5DF1-30D4-A368-C4FDB0992373> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated .dylib

0x8fea3000 - 0x8fed5e57  dyld (210.2.3) <23DBDBB1-1D21-342C-AC2A-0E55F27E6A1F> /usr/lib/dyld

0x90007000 - 0x9000bffe  libcache.dylib (57) <834FDCA7-FE3B-33CC-A12A-E11E202477EC> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x9000c000 - 0x900bbff7  com.apple.CoreText (260.0 - 275.16) <873ADCD9-D361-3753-A220-CDD289196AD8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x900bc000 - 0x900bcfff  libkeymgr.dylib (25) <D5E93F7F-9315-3AD6-92C7-941F7B54C490> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x900c9000 - 0x900d0fff  liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2) <310C99F8-0811-314D-9BB9-D0ED6DFA024B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x900d1000 - 0x90115fff  libGLU.dylib (8.6.1) <06BAFDCA-800C-35E3-B1A3-F05E105B86AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libG LU.dylib

0x90116000 - 0x90164ff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <7BA6C58B-0357-356F-BB69-17ACB5E35988> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/S ystemConfiguration

0x90165000 - 0x901c9fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.0 - 269.1) <3EFFB8D8-CD46-3BB2-9B9F-2F757B9EC998> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Version s/A/DataDetectorsCore

0x901ca000 - 0x901ccfff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.6.1) <8A174BD9-992E-351D-8F9A-DF6991723ABE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libC VMSPluginSupport.dylib

0x901cd000 - 0x90265fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (557.4 - 557.4) <C724AB29-A596-3E1E-9FF1-A4E509AD843A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Framewor ks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

0x90266000 - 0x90266fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <354094F0-F36B-36F9-BF5F-FD60590FBEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x90267000 - 0x902c2fff  com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <5C0C669F-AE07-3983-B38F-EB829B5CE609> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTM LRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering

0x902c3000 - 0x90327ff3  libstdc++.6.dylib (56) <F8FA490A-8F3C-3645-ABF5-78926CE9C62C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x906a1000 - 0x906e6ff7  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.7 - 200) <F6531764-6E43-3AF3-ACDD-8A5551EF016A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Nav igationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices

0x906e7000 - 0x906f1fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5) <B855E8B4-2EE3-3BFF-8547-98A0F084F9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Spe echRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x906f2000 - 0x90727fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (84.5) <2598F930-5E6B-37D7-B1E6-18181A972C6E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

0x90959000 - 0x90986ffb  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (154.2 - 154.2) <DCCF604B-1DB8-3F09-8122-545E2E7F466D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Vers ions/A/CoreServicesInternal

0x90987000 - 0x909d6ff6  libTIFF.dylib (845) <989A2EB9-3A49-3157-8E9C-B16E6005BC64> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/lib TIFF.dylib

0x909d7000 - 0x909d9fff  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002) <79E3B880-3AB7-3BF3-9CDF-117A45599545> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Sec urityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI

0x909da000 - 0x909defff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <6B3E7E53-7708-3DA2-8C50-59C2B4735DE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Com monPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x909df000 - 0x90c5bff7  com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.1 - 2599.13) <FE609160-E1EF-341D-9B6A-205D3E03A4D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime

0x90c5c000 - 0x90cd8ffb  libType1Scaler.dylib (101.1) <0D94D786-29F7-33DB-B64B-B264FA5EACD2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib

0x90dce000 - 0x90e28fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93) <A839CFC2-F870-3652-B353-15A55D88F88D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/ Symbolication

0x90f8b000 - 0x91103ff5  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.0) <D9E018B8-6E5F-3FFA-A1B2-2B1BC1E03CA2> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x91104000 - 0x91546fff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 324.6) <66556166-F9A7-3EEC-A562-46061C7A79E4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x91547000 - 0x915affe7  libvDSP.dylib (380.6) <55780308-4DCA-3B10-9703-EAFC3E13A3FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x9171b000 - 0x9171cfff  libdnsinfo.dylib (453.18) <41C7B8E2-2A81-31DE-BD8B-F0C29E169D4F> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib

0x9171d000 - 0x9177afff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.0 - 4.1.0) <9549B81F-4425-34EE-802B-F462068DC0C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x917f5000 - 0x9188ffff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 87) <1A13CC83-4635-3AC6-9A86-E8DCE99562B5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Version s/A/CoreSymbolication

0x91890000 - 0x918c6ffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98) <9A9ADA0A-E487-3C8F-9998-286EE04C235A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/D ebugSymbols

0x918c7000 - 0x91929fff  libc++.1.dylib (65.1) <C0CFF9FF-5D52-3EAE-B921-6AE1DA00A135> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x921a7000 - 0x9222cff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <454E950F-291C-3E95-8F35-05CA0AD6B327> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Framewor ks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x9222d000 - 0x9233a057  libobjc.A.dylib (532.2) <FA455371-7395-3D58-A89B-D1520612D1BC> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x9233b000 - 0x92349fff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.6 - 1.8.6) <1AD1AE7B-B57B-35B5-B571-32A34F0DA737> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x9234d000 - 0x92509ffd  libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.1) <B19E450A-BAF1-3967-9C95-7F77DC0B4639> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x9250c000 - 0x92529fff  libxpc.dylib (140.41) <1BFE3149-C242-3A77-9729-B00DEDC8CCF2> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

0x9252d000 - 0x9253dff2  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <875363E7-6D02-3229-A9DD-E5A5568A7D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x9256f000 - 0x92812ffb  com.apple.CoreImage (8.2.2 - 1.0.1) <85BFFB09-D765-3F5F-AF65-FB136DDCAEF3> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage

0x9281a000 - 0x92821fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.32.1) <6A505284-2382-3F27-B96F-15FFDACF004E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x9282e000 - 0x9285aff7  libsystem_info.dylib (406.17) <AA5611DB-A944-3072-B6BE-ACAB08689547> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x928a5000 - 0x928a5fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <908B8D40-3FB5-3047-B482-3DF95025ECFC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x928a6000 - 0x928aefff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26) <AF0D1990-8CBF-3AB4-99DF-8B7AE14FB0D5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Fr ameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x928af000 - 0x92bccff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.8 - 945.11) <03B242AC-519C-3683-AA52-E73536B3D55F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x92bd3000 - 0x92bd5ffb  libRadiance.dylib (845) <3F87840F-217D-3074-A29D-919BAAED2F4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/lib Radiance.dylib

0x92bd6000 - 0x92c2dff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2B5E454B-BC49-3E85-B54D-1950397C448C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface

0x930e9000 - 0x930ecff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (30) <CE5DBDB4-0124-3E2B-9105-989DF98DD108> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x930ed000 - 0x930edfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (45 - 45) <677C4ACC-9D12-366F-8A87-B898AC806DD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/A pplicationServices

0x930ee000 - 0x930f7ffd  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.0 - 4.0) <ABC5FE40-B222-36EB-9905-5C8C4BFD8C87> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Car bonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound

0x930f8000 - 0x93127ff7  com.apple.securityinterface (6.0 - 55024.4) <7C5E28DC-F8BE-3238-883F-E1646A2AF895> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/Sec urityInterface

0x93128000 - 0x93147ff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.10) <D2C9F356-1681-31D2-B292-5227E2DDEB0B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiqu ity

0x93190000 - 0x9320cff3  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 707.3) <6B6A6216-23D0-34CE-8099-BEE9BA42501E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Framewor ks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

0x9320d000 - 0x933f5ff3  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744.12) <E939CEA0-493C-3233-9983-5070981BB350> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFo undation

0x933f6000 - 0x933f9ffc  libpam.2.dylib (20) <FCF74195-A99E-3B07-8E49-688D4A6F1E18> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x933fa000 - 0x934f2ff9  libsqlite3.dylib (138.1) <AD7C5914-35F0-37A3-9238-A29D2E26C755> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x934f5000 - 0x934fdfff  libcopyfile.dylib (89) <4963541B-0254-371B-B29A-B6806888949B> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x93501000 - 0x93576ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (332 - 341.1) <95206704-F9C9-33C4-AF25-FE9890E160B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

0x935a6000 - 0x935b0fff  libCSync.A.dylib (324.6) <D2E8AC70-C6D1-3C40-8A82-E50422EDCFBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x935c0000 - 0x935ccff8  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <7031A4C0-784A-3EAA-93DF-EA1F26CC9264> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x9366a000 - 0x9366dff9  libCGXType.A.dylib (324.6) <3004616B-51F6-3B9D-8B85-DCCA3DF9BC10> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dyl ib

0x936ee000 - 0x93717ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (324.6) <7976E6A2-A489-33F5-A727-7634DDE3B761> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x93aac000 - 0x93aacfff  com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <83160DD1-5614-3E34-80EB-97041016EF1F> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x93aed000 - 0x93af4ffe  com.apple.agl (3.2.1 - AGL-3.2.1) <D0A9B878-7F1F-3210-B6AF-91D2DBEFF21B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL

0x93af5000 - 0x93eadffa  libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4) <9A6E5EAD-F2F2-3D5C-B655-2B536DB477F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x93eae000 - 0x93ebcff3  libsystem_network.dylib (77.10) <7FBF5A15-97BA-3721-943E-E77F0C40DBE1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x93ebd000 - 0x93ebdfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 - Accelerate 1.8) <4EC0548E-3A3F-310D-A366-47B51D5B6398> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x93ebe000 - 0x93ee3ffb  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <5A8504E7-D95D-3101-8E20-38EADE8DEAE1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A /FamilyControls

0x93f3e000 - 0x93f5cff3  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 - 148.2) <55738D66-CC15-3F43-9265-00C3322D39C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ope nScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x93f5d000 - 0x94340ff3  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 625) <5A312E41-9940-363E-B891-90C4672E6850> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIT oolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

0x94341000 - 0x9435afff  com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1) <9BDE8F4D-DBC3-34D1-852C-898D3655A611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x9435b000 - 0x9442ffff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.1 - 1.4.1) <55F2A679-9B21-3F43-A580-4C2ECF6A5FC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0x94430000 - 0x94431fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220) <4E42390B-25EC-3530-AF01-337E430C16EB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x94432000 - 0x9457fffb  com.apple.CFNetwork (596.2.3 - 596.2.3) <1221EF86-659B-3136-AB57-0CC6B130CDA2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x94581000 - 0x945a5fff  libJPEG.dylib (845) <547FA9A5-0BBB-3E39-BACA-F3E2DAE57DB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/lib JPEG.dylib

0x94644000 - 0x9485bfff  com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7) <17FD06D6-AD7C-345A-8FA4-1F0FBFF4DAE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x94975000 - 0x95531ffb  com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.34) <06EDB1D1-3B8A-3699-8E3A-D8F50A27AB7C> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x95532000 - 0x955e6fff  com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1) <C15ABF35-B7F5-34ED-A461-386DAF65D96B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x955e7000 - 0x955e8fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (8) <39B3D25A-148A-3936-B800-0D393A00E64F> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x9570d000 - 0x957cafeb  libsystem_c.dylib (825.25) <B1F6916A-F558-38B5-A18C-D9733625FDC9> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x957d1000 - 0x9580cfe7  libGLImage.dylib (8.6.1) <A3442557-18D5-332E-8859-423D5A20EBBE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libG LImage.dylib

0x95939000 - 0x959a1ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 - 755.18.10) <9A80E97E-544F-3A45-916D-6DB7ED217E33> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x959a2000 - 0x959f0ffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (100) <3B8350C2-4D8F-38C4-A22E-2F855D7E83D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x959f1000 - 0x95a91ff7  com.apple.QD (3.42 - 285) <1B8307C6-AFA8-312E-BA5B-679070EF2CA1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

0x95a92000 - 0x95abbfff  libxslt.1.dylib (11.3) <0DE17DAA-66FF-3195-AADB-347BEB5E2EFA> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x95abc000 - 0x95ad9fff  libCRFSuite.dylib (33) <C9D72D0C-871A-39A2-8AFB-682D11AE7D0D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x95ada000 - 0x95be7ff3  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.0 - 845) <BF959BCB-C30A-3680-B7C2-91B327B2B63B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x95d38000 - 0x95d5afff  libc++abi.dylib (24.4) <06479DA4-BC23-34B6-BAFC-A885814261D0> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x95fe8000 - 0x95ffbff9  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (235.28 - 235.28) <5C8CFA21-D4FC-32E8-B199-0F7155E6ED9A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Version s/A/MultitouchSupport

0x9603b000 - 0x96042ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.1) <E1E8D8B3-3C78-3AB1-B398-C180DC6DCF05> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x96043000 - 0x960edfff  com.apple.LaunchServices (539.7 - 539.7) <AF33EBD3-BC0B-30B5-B7DA-5CCCF12D7EDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Framewor ks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x96e27000 - 0x96e28ffd  libunc.dylib (25) <58599CBF-E262-3CEA-AFE1-35560E0177DC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib

0x96e55000 - 0x96ea1fff  libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2) <20EBADBA-D6D6-36F0-AE80-168E9AF13DB6> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x96ee3000 - 0x96f75ffb  libvMisc.dylib (380.6) <6DA3A03F-20BE-300D-A664-B50A7B4E4B1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x96f76000 - 0x96f78fff  libdyld.dylib (210.2.3) <05D6FF2A-F09B-309D-95F7-7AF10259C707> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x96f79000 - 0x96f7cfff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AD7EB1F0-A068-3A2C-9D59-38E59CEC0D96> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Hel p.framework/Versions/A/Help

0x96f82000 - 0x96f8effe  libkxld.dylib (2050.18.24) <48A75AF6-9D5A-3552-948E-30A1682D3664> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x96f90000 - 0x96f90fff  com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57) <956C6C6D-A5DD-314F-9C57-4A61D41F30CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServ ices

0x9761e000 - 0x97698ff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55115.4) <8A3DA1FE-1985-3ECB-945A-6B1E853B4BDC> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Se curityFoundation

0x97699000 - 0x977f1ffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.8 - 1.8) <9205DFC2-8DAE-354E-AD87-46E229B5F2F1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToo lbox

0x977f2000 - 0x977fafff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.1 - 2.5.1) <25A7232F-9B6A-3746-A3A8-12479D086B1E> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskA rbitration

0x977fb000 - 0x97815ffc  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2050.18.24) <C17D49D0-7961-3B67-B443-C788C6E5AA76> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x97816000 - 0x978d4ff3  com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 - 4.8.0) <EFEDCB37-4F20-3CEC-A185-5D2976E11BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x978d5000 - 0x97a10ff7  libBLAS.dylib (1073.4) <FF74A147-05E1-37C4-BC10-7DEB57FE5326> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x97a69000 - 0x97b5affc  libiconv.2.dylib (34) <B096A9B7-83A6-31B3-8D2F-87D91910BF4C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x97b5b000 - 0x97b64ff9  com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0) <A1A6CC3D-AA88-3519-A305-9B5D76C5D63B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/Com monAuth

0x97b65000 - 0x97b66fff  libquarantine.dylib (52) <D526310F-DC77-37EA-8F5F-83928EFA3262> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x97b67000 - 0x97b87ffd  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 133.2) <FE5F0F1E-B15D-3F76-8655-DC2FE19BF56E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/ A/ChunkingLibrary

0x97c99000 - 0x97ca0ff3  com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0) <1F7041F2-4E97-368C-8F5D-24153D81BBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x97ca3000 - 0x97cc7fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.16 - 16) <18DE0F9F-1264-394D-AC56-6B2A1771DFBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versi ons/A/PerformanceAnalysis

0x97ddc000 - 0x97de6ffe  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <9732BA61-D6F6-3644-82DA-FF0D6FEEFC69> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/Ser viceManagement

0x97de7000 - 0x97df3ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0) <4983C4B8-9D95-3C4D-897E-07743326487E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAut h

0x97df4000 - 0x97e09fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0) <B8BD421F-D5A9-3FB4-8E89-AD5CFC0D4030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ima geCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x97e0a000 - 0x97e3dff3  com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0) <B1D719C1-B000-3BE3-B747-329D608585DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x97e3e000 - 0x97e3efff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <C0A26E7B-28F1-3C7E-879E-A3CF3ED5111C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x980d9000 - 0x980ddff7  libmacho.dylib (829) <5280A013-4F74-3F74-BE0C-7F612C49F1DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x98114000 - 0x9821fff7  libJP2.dylib (845) <D409C913-6FA4-3D60-BFE0-B9FC6A02FEE0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/lib JP2.dylib

0x98220000 - 0x98251fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 184.4) <0D5BE86F-F40A-3E39-8569-19FCA5EDF9D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Framewor ks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x98252000 - 0x982b8fff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.1 - 387.1) <F8CF762B-B707-3021-958F-BB8D33DB3576> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x982b9000 - 0x982baffd  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 23) <E42347C0-2D3C-36A4-9200-757FFA61B388> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Vers ions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

0x982bb000 - 0x982c8ff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 - 1.0) <166AA1F8-E50A-3533-A3B5-8737C5118CC3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versio ns/A/AppleFSCompression

0x982c9000 - 0x982cdffc  libGIF.dylib (845) <714E9F0D-D7A3-3F58-B46E-FCBE0F144B23> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/lib GIF.dylib

0x982ce000 - 0x982dcff7  libz.1.dylib (43) <245F1B61-2276-3BBB-9891-99934116D833> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x982dd000 - 0x9831cff7  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <0637E52C-D151-37B3-904F-8656B2FD44DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x98327000 - 0x985e7fff  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55179.1) <CB470E48-621B-34D9-9E78-8B773358CB6B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x985e8000 - 0x9860dff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.3) <5B872AC0-E82D-3475-A3F9-FD95F380560D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x9860e000 - 0x98653ff5  com.apple.opencl (2.1.20 - 2.1.20) <41C4AE6E-67B6-33E2-A9B6-BF6F01580B16> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x986ab000 - 0x9871affb  com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0) <1ABF438B-30E6-3165-968C-E2EA1A9DF1FD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimda l

0x9871b000 - 0x988a4ff7  com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0) <1D1F67FE-4F75-3689-BEF6-4A46C8039E70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks /vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

0x988a5000 - 0x9893cff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 - 150) <D90FF7BC-6B90-39F1-AC52-670269947C58> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink .framework/Versions/A/Ink

0x9893d000 - 0x98940ffd  libCoreVMClient.dylib (24.4) <C54E8FD0-61EC-3DC8-8631-54288AC66AC8> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libC oreVMClient.dylib

0x98941000 - 0x98941ffd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.2) <907E25B1-4F50-3461-B8D5-733C687EB534> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

0x9895a000 - 0x98d77fff  FaceCoreLight (2.4.1) <571DE3F8-CA8A-3E71-9AF4-F06FFE721CE6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/ FaceCoreLight

0x98d78000 - 0x98d78fff  libSystem.B.dylib (169.3) <F479E729-89C7-3B4C-9731-678EB673A861> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x98d79000 - 0x98d95ff7  libPng.dylib (845) <14C43094-C670-3575-BF9B-3A967E05EAC0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/lib Png.dylib

0x98d96000 - 0x98da1fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60026) <A6C6EDB8-7E69-3827-81F3-9A74D0935461> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x98da2000 - 0x98dfbfff  com.apple.AE (645.3 - 645.3) <6745659F-006D-3F25-94D6-DF944E9A01FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Framewor ks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

0x98dfc000 - 0x98e08ffa  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.8.2 - 415) <BAE9900A-51E7-3AD4-A7FB-7E6CCFFB2F21> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Vers ions/A/CrashReporterSupport

0x98e09000 - 0x98e13fff  libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5) <7EEE9475-18F8-3099-B0ED-23A3E528ABE0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x98e14000 - 0x98e29fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12) <DE68CEB5-4959-3652-83B8-D2B00D3B932D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x98e2a000 - 0x98e30fff  libGFXShared.dylib (8.6.1) <E32A7266-FCDD-352C-9C2A-8939265974AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libG FXShared.dylib

0x98e75000 - 0x98e87fff  libbsm.0.dylib (32) <DADD385E-FE53-3458-94FB-E316A6345108> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x98eb3000 - 0x98eb4fff  liblangid.dylib (116) <E13CC8C5-5034-320A-A210-41A2BDE4F846> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x98eb5000 - 0x98f9eff7  libxml2.2.dylib (22.3) <015A4FA6-5BB9-3F95-AFB8-B9281E22685B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x98f9f000 - 0x98fadfff  libxar.1.dylib (105) <343E4A3B-1D04-34A3-94C2-8C7C9A8F736B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

0x98fae000 - 0x992b3ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1037.3 - 1037.3) <4571EDDC-704A-3FB1-B9A6-59870AA6165F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Framewor ks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x992b4000 - 0x992bafff  com.apple.print.framework.Print (8.0 - 258) <12AEAD24-6924-3923-9E4A-C5D21231E639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Pri nt.framework/Versions/A/Print

0x995a7000 - 0x995a8fff  libremovefile.dylib (23.1) <98622D14-DAAB-3AD8-A5D9-C322BF572A98> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x995a9000 - 0x995bffff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <3640B988-F915-3E0D-897C-CB04C95BA601> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Framewo rks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x995c0000 - 0x996beff7  libFontParser.dylib (84.5) <B3006327-7B2D-3966-A56A-BD85F1D71641> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x996bf000 - 0x996bffff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (59) <3A743C5D-CFA5-37D8-80A8-B6795A9DB04F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x996c0000 - 0x996d2ff7  libdispatch.dylib (228.23) <86EF7D45-2D97-3465-A449-95038AE5DABA> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x996d3000 - 0x996d6ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <437D76CD-6437-3B55-BE2C-A53508858256> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

0x996d7000 - 0x997f3ff7  com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <8E74D101-8398-34F1-A463-B4950680A597> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versi ons/A/DesktopServicesPriv

0x997fe000 - 0x99802fff  com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.3 - 86.0.3) <E3A4DB0A-1C1A-31E3-A550-5C0E1C874509> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x99803000 - 0x99820ff7  libresolv.9.dylib (51) <B9742A2A-DF15-3F6E-8FCE-778A58214B3A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x99821000 - 0x99838fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1 - 132.2) <93694E0D-35D3-3633-976E-F354CBD92F54> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versi ons/A/GenerationalStorage

0x99895000 - 0x998d7ff7  libauto.dylib (185.1) <B2B5B639-6778-352A-828D-FD8B64A3E8B3> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x998d8000 - 0x9991affb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 80.5) <60E04F2F-AFD8-3B1F-BF07-8A3A7EABB8E9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versio ns/A/RemoteViewServices

0x99982000 - 0x9998ffff  libGL.dylib (8.6.1) <C7A3917A-C444-33CC-8599-BB9CD8C12BC4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libG L.dylib

0x99990000 - 0x999d1ff7  libcups.2.dylib (327) <F46F8703-FEAE-3442-87CB-45C8BF98BEE5> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x9a377000 - 0x9a37bfff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <A1858D81-086F-3BF5-87E3-9B70409FFDF6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDir ectory

0x9a3bf000 - 0x9a3ecffe  libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6) <9975D9C3-3B71-38E3-AA21-C5C5F9D9C431> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x9a3ed000 - 0x9a444ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417) <561A770B-8523-3D09-A763-11F872779A4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/F rameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x9a69e000 - 0x9a69effd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.8 - 1.8) <4C13DEA2-1EB0-3D06-901A-DB93184C06F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0xb0000000 - 0xb0011ff8 +com.adobe.ahclientframework (1.6.0.20 - 1.6.0.20) <6FB288F2-45FD-E54A-C9A4-A0D0C374FE37> /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5.app/Contents/Frameworks/ahclient.framework/Versions/A/ahclient

0xba900000 - 0xba91cffd  libJapaneseConverter.dylib (61) <A3F2F55D-E491-3532-A8F6-8D3F2455704F> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libJapaneseConverter.dylib

0xbab00000 - 0xbab21ffc  libKoreanConverter.dylib (61) <39F6BEE7-AE54-3423-B920-2A3573BC9A1A> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libKoreanConverter.dylib

External Modification Summary:

Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

task_for_pid: 2
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

Calls made by this process:

task_for_pid: 0

Calls made by all processes on this machine:

task_for_pid: 4869

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=147.0M resident=112.1M(76%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=34.9M(24%)

Writable regions: Total=138.1M written=28.7M(21%) resident=35.2M(25%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=102.9M(75%)

REGION TYPE                  VIRTUAL
    ===========                  =======
    ATS (font support)             33.1M
    CG backing stores              3232K
    CG shared images               1216K
    CoreServices                   2352K
    MALLOC                         48.6M
    MALLOC guard page                48K
    Memory tag=240                    4K
    Memory tag=242                   12K
    Memory tag=249                  192K
    Memory tag=35                  7080K
    Stack                          69.6M
    VM_ALLOCATE                   116.5M
    __DATA                         9792K
    __DATA/__OBJC                   256K
    __IMAGE                         528K
    __IMPORT                        100K
    __LINKEDIT                     34.4M
    __OBJC                         1704K
    __OBJC/__DATA                   248K
    __PAGEZERO                        4K
    __TEXT                        112.6M
    __UNICODE                       544K
    mapped file                   121.5M
    shared memory                   308K
    ===========                  =======
    TOTAL                         563.1M

Model: iMac12,1, BootROM IM121.0047.B1F, 4 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.5 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 1.71f22

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, PCIe, 512 MB

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333531533642465238432D48392020

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54333531533642465238432D48392020

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x9A), Atheros 9380: 4.0.70.23-P2P

Bluetooth: Version 4.0.9f33 10885, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports

Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1

Serial ATA Device: WDC WD5000AAKS-402AA0, 500.11 GB

Serial ATA Device: OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5690H

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 / 2

USB Device: eUSB ORCA Quad Reader, 0x04e6  (Shuttle Technology), 0x0325, 0xfd130000 / 5

USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8403, 0xfd110000 / 4

USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd120000 / 3

USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x850b, 0xfa200000 / 3

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 / 2

USB Device: Keyboard Hub, apple_vendor_id, 0x1006, 0xfa120000 / 5

USB Device: Apple Optical USB Mouse, apple_vendor_id, 0x0304, 0xfa123000 / 10

USB Device: Apple Keyboard, apple_vendor_id, 0x0220, 0xfa122000 / 9

USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8215, 0xfa111000 / 7

FireWire Device: OEM ATA Device 00, G-TECH, 800mbit_speed

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 5:20 PM   in reply to johnpalacio

You have to apply Extension Manager 5.5.3 update. Apple made some API changes in Lion which causes Extension Manager CS5/5.5 crash. We released Extension Manager 5.0.3 and 5.5.3 update last April to solve this issue. You can apply this update via Adobe Application Manager or download and install http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/mac/A dobeExtensionManager_5_5_3_mul_AdobeUpdate.dmg (which can be found at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/).

|
    Mark as:
    May 30, 2013 10:17 AM   in reply to Carl Sun

on OS 10.8.3 with CS5 I have tried everything in here and still not working.  Extension Manager opens, but with no window.  I really need Extension Manager for my work.  What now!!!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 2, 2013 9:20 PM   in reply to DashDogear

You said you have tried everything. If you have installed 5.0.3 update, deleted files in "/Users/<UserName>/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Security/FlashPlayerTrust" and "/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/FlashPlayerTrust", deleted "/Users/<UserName>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/exman_uiPreferences.xml", launched Extension Manager with sudo command, please generate log files and send them to exman.beijing@gmail.com.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 3, 2013 2:10 PM   in reply to Carl Sun

I am sorry if I appear ignorant, but I have no /Library/ file under my /Users/<user name>.  Only under /Users/Shared/ which does not have a Preference file.  The only other Library file I have is straight under the Macintosh HD.  I can not find a file called FlashPlayerTrust or exman_uiPreferences.xml.  Launching via sudo cammand still gives me no window in Extension Manager.  How do I generate a log file to send you?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 3, 2013 6:02 PM   in reply to DashDogear

The folder ""/Users/<UserName>/Library/" is hidden since Mac OS X 10.7. You have two ways to go to this folder in Finder.

1. Click menu "Go"->"Go to Folder...", input "/Users/<UserName>/Library/" (exclude quotation mark) then click "Go".

2. Press "option" key down, click menu "Go" then click "Library" in the dropdown menu.

To generate log files, please refer to http://forums.adobe.com/message/4275082#4275082. You have to replace all "6" in the instruction with "5".

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 3, 2013 6:58 PM   in reply to Carl Sun

I deleted all the files and still no Extension Manager.  The link you gave to generate a log file is awfully vague for a novice like me.  How does one create a ExManLog.Yes file? Should it be created in the Extension Manager CS5 folder in /Applications/?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 3, 2013 7:28 PM   in reply to DashDogear

1. Open Finder.
    2. Navigate to "Applications/Utilities".
    3. Double click "Terminal.app" to launch it.
    4. In the Terminal window, input the following command (including double quotation mark) then press "return" key.
          cd "/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.app/Contents/MacOS"
    5. Input the following command then press "return" key.
         sudo touch ExManLog.YES
    6. When being prompted, input the password of administrator user then press "return" key. A file named "ExManLog.YES" should have been created in this folder.
    7. Launch Extension Manager.
    8. Wait a while then quit Extension Manager.

9. Send log files (ExtensionManager.log, log0.log, ...) in "/Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CS5/" to exman.beijing@gmail.com .

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 4, 2013 10:45 AM   in reply to Carl Sun

Thank you.  I have sent the files from

rickhaz@yahoo.com

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 4, 2013 11:33 PM   in reply to DashDogear

The logs are really strange. I suspect the update was not complete so the swf file didn't match with main executable file. Currently you can delete the EM CS5 installation folder ("/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5/") directly, then download and install EM CS5 GM build (http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/mac/A dobeExtensionManager5All.dmg) and EM 5.0.3 patch (http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/mac/A dobeExtensionManager_5_0_3_mul_AdobeUpdate.dmg) in turn.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 5, 2013 9:39 AM   in reply to Carl Sun

Thank you!  It seemes to be fine now.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers