Since the installation of SP1 of Adobe Connect we have had a big problem. When we enter a virtual room the border of the room appear but all
of the pods are disappeared. We can see a big gray screen. (Please find the screenshot attached). However if we unistall the add-in from PC
manually, we will enter the virtual room, but it does not opened in a new window and we cannot use the microphone and screen share option
Our system reqs:
- Adobe Connect 8 SP1
- The newest add-in has been installed
- The newest Flash Player has been installed (10.3.181.34)
We tried to install a previous versions of Flash Player (…26,22), but nothing happened.
Besides, the following problems has emerged in connection with Connect:
1) After cutting of video the voice which has been cut also appears in the cutted video, thus the voice is heart twice.
2) After cutting of video the video share (FLV) does not appear and start (white screen), but when we click on the player bar anywhere,
it appears properly.
3) Results of Poll pods does not always appear in the database.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Europe, Middle East and Africa