I believe this is related to the iphone app for Adobe Story. I added a few comments on my script using the app, now when I try and open my script, I receive an error; "failed to get tags for the script".
I have tried Internet Explorer 9 and the desktop application. Both produce the same error.
The script is finished at 55 pages so I really dont want to lose it...
We have fixed the issue and shared back the document with you. You can accept the notification, copy the document into a new one( to be an owner) and work on it now. Meanwhile, we'll also be investigating on why the problem occured at all.
Sorry for the inconvinience.
Europe, Middle East and Africa