• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 10.3.181.34 Released

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2011 Jun 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've updated Flash Player desktop to 10.3.181.34 today.  This release addresses compatibility issues with some content using cross-domain policy files.

You can download flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer or http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions

Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties.

Thanks,
Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 29, 2011 Jun 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the new Flash Player 10.3.181.34! All ads will appear in the right place! No flickering in the upper left corner as before!  Now everything works perfectly on my computer! Good job! /A.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2011 Jun 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Why this page has not been updated?

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/

thanks. best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

schützenkönig wrote:

Thank you!

Why this page has not been updated?

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/

thanks. best,

As far as I know, there were no security notes created for this release.  The only release notes I've seen are here:  http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/901/cpsid_90194.html#main_10.3.181.34

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2011 Jul 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have a problem, that I'll repost as I was somewhat frustrated  the first time I posted it and made a snappy remark when someone posted  a solution to a problem that at best only vaguely resembled mine, upon  which the villagers took to their torches and pitchforks and decided  that I didn't deserve the joys of a normally working Flash player; the second thread was ignored altogether and I even  called the local Adobe support line this morning, to no avail.

I   think it started about last  week, after an update: every time I watch  a  video (whether it be on  YouTube or elsewhere) that is longer than 5   minutes (and often shorter),  the video starts stuttering after a few   minutes. First the framerate  slows down to about 1 frame every 3-4   seconds before grinding to a  complete halt, almost freezing all of my   computer in the process until I  close the tab, although sometimes a   full reboot is needed. The audio  largely remains unaffected.

When   I upgraded the Flash  player, the problems persisted. Turning off   hardware acceleration seems  to have helped but I am not sure--I have   had some audio problems since  disabling this. It's odd and really very   frustrating as I have a very  decent video card. What is going on  here?  How can this be fixed? What do  I miss out on by disabling  hardware  acceleration?

I am currently using Firefox 5 with Flash player 10,3,181,34 on Windows Vista 32bit.

UPDATE: After having turned off hardware acceleration the problems persist but occur slightly less frequently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2011 Jun 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My God, I've had nothing but problems with this release.  Please see post entitled "Unable to do ANYTHING with lastest Flash Player Update."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2011 Jul 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with this release, as explained in this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/872269?tstart=0

Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2011 Jul 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I'm using FF since 3 years and Vista32 and I did not experiencing issues with flash player. The experts may want to reply to you better 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2011 Jul 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have plugged in my new Vision Pro and it works perfectly in iChat, Yahoo or Skype messengers and Photobooth.
But when I try to use it on a web based video chat, Flash Player doesn't recognise it as available and only proposes to use my iMac's integrated cam.

I've checked that I have the latest release of Flash Player of course!

Any help from you will be welcomed;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2011 Jul 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure you have had nothing but responses to this post.  My problem with the new  flash player is that I can't get it to download.  I never realised how much of a market you guys have until I couldn't use flashplayer on my new computer.  I  just got a mac with os X snow leopard.  I have tried since I recieved my computer a week ago to install the new flash player.  No matte how I get to the download page, it won't download.  I always get the message server not found.  I have both firefox and safari and I get the same response regardless of the server I use.  Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2011 Jul 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried downloading from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html ?

Are you in the UK by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2011 Jul 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info yes I'm in the uk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded the latest release a few days ago.  Internet playback is fine, however, this version is totally locking up my screensaver.  When the screensaver tries to run normally, the screen flashes back and forth between normal display and black.  When I use a sleep corner, the screen goes black, tries to load, then reverts to normal display.  I can't change my screensaver back to a system standard because every time I try to go into the settings, it locks the whole computer up!

This problem has only appeared with this latest release.

I run a Mac OS 10.5.8 laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2011 Jul 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ladymage s,

Do you have a browser window open when the screensave starts?  If so, could you try closing it (which should then shut down the Flash player plugin) and see if this still occurs?  In addition, to verify that the player plugin is no longer running you can also open Activity Monitor and filter for "Flash" to verify all Flash processes are closed.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was another post I read yesterday that the person claimed he downloaded Flash Player 11 & that solved all his problems. I just downloaded version 11 & I'm still having the same problem in trying to play a video that was sent to me on Facebook. Still get the same window saying that I have to update my flashplayer to view this video.  Even tried it with turning off the Active X filtering which someone suggested. I never have had a problem with any of the Adobe programs until this one with Flashplayer. Don't understand it & have no idea why the Adobe people do not have a solution to this problem. Right now I can not view any videos on any site. I had been successful in downloading the version 10.3.181.34 but still could not play the video. I have a brand new computer, Dell XPS8300, Windows 7 64 Bit, Intel i7 processor, ATI Radeon HD5770 video card & IE9 browser. Signed: Very Frustrated!!

Message was edited by: golfer254

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

golfer254 wrote:

I had been successful in downloading the version 10.3.181.34 but still could not play the video.

It's not enough to download Flash Player, you also need to install it.

What files do you have in

1. C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?
  2. C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2011 Jul 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After clicking "Finish " from the download, the window comes on claiming "You have successfully INSTALLED Flash Player ... You are now running version 10.3.181.34" !!   When I go back to the video that was sent to me on facebook to play it all I get is the black blank screen with the wording that I need to update my Flash Player & a place to click on to download it!! That's like going through the same exercise over & over again with no results!!  Any other suggestions??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2011 Jul 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The description you are giving indicates that you need to disable Hardware Acceleration (Flash Player Settings).

If that does not fix your problem, please answer the question in my earlier post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2011 Jul 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following files are in C:\windows\syswow64\macromed\flash:

Flash10u.ocx - ActiveX Control

Flash11a.ocx - Active X Control

FlashInstall.log - text Doc

FlashUtil10u_Active X.dll - Application extens

FlashUtil10u_Active X.exe - App extens...

FlashUtil11a_Active X.exe - Application

FlashUtil11a_Active X.dll - App extens...

The last entry in the install log shows the installation of the version 10.3.181.34   I did not uninstall the version 11 before reinstalling version 10. I'm showing both versions as active prograqms.

I am running windows 7 -  64 bit. There is nothing under a 32 bit. As you can probably tell I am not the most computer literate person but willing to learn. The other thing that confuses me is going in to the control panel it lists Flash Player (32 bit)?? Not quite sure how you disable Hardware Acceleration (Flash Player Settings)??

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2011 Jul 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to run both uninstallers

• from http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html (v10.3)
  • and http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html (v11, near the end of the page)

then download and install the version that you want again (10.3.181.34 from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html).

After you reinstalled Flash Player go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/, right-click on the Flash object and select Settings.  On the little Display panel you can uncheck 'Enable Hardware Acceleration'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2011 Jul 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must have a different operating system than I do. I ran both uninstallars &

then downloaded & installed the 10.3.181.34 version as you instructed. Worked

fine. But that's where it ended. Going on the web site you instructed after

reinstalling flash player to right click on the Flash object (which I take it

you mean the "f" symbol Yes?) & select settings. That's where your computer is

not the same as mine. Mine does not bring up "settings" or anything to lead me

to "settings"!! The only way I could get to a display panel to uncheck "enable

Hardware acceleration" was by going to Flash Player Help & Support which

eventually brought up a picture of that panel with instructions to "How can I

display this panel again to view the display panel" was  1.) In windows right

click the application image during playback. (which I quite don't understand

what that means). Does that mean during playback of the video? If so that

doesn't work for me as I can not even get the video to start playing.   2.)From

the context menu select settings. The display panel is the first panel shown. 

My problem is where & how do you find or locate this so called "Context menu"?

Remember I am on Windows 7. It sounds like you are giving me instructions off of

XP or Vista.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2011 Jul 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Flash Player is incorrectly installed or disabled, then you will not be able to get to the Settings panel.  You cannot see the rotating 'f', so Flash Player is not working on your browser.

What files do you have now in C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

You do use the 32-bit version of IE9?

Do you have ActiveX Filtering enabled by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the following files:

Flash10u.ocx                 dtd 7/18       Active X Control

FlashInstall.log                    7/18       Text Doc

Flashutil10u_ActiveX.dll     7/18      Application extens...

Flashutil10u_ActiveX.exe    7/18      Application

ActiveX Filtering is disabled

Now I am getting another message window on my e mails. Every time I click on an

e mail the window now pops up: " Flash required for this application - your

browser must have Flash 9.0 or higher installed to add this application.

Download latest version Here!! I click it off & my e mails do come up but why am

I getting that message??

Is there anybody using Windows 7 that can tell me how to bring up the

Flash settings to get to the display window where I can uncheck " Enable

Hardware Acceleration" as you suggested??

Why is my computer not recognizing that Flash 10.3.181.34 is installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have all the correct files installed.  On IE, Tools, Manage add-ons, do you have Shockwave Flash Object listed, and is it enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines