Skip navigation
mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com
Currently Being Moderated

'Delete' operation with CMIS connector

Jul 21, 2011 4:24 AM

I was told in one of the post I made at - http://forums.adobe.com/thread/879186?tstart=0 that Drive uses 'Delete' option from the context menu of OS (no such option exists in the Drive menu). When I was testing my deleteObject method and tried to do that with this context menu option, the document got deleted just like any other document from local file system but reappeared once I hit refresh. (I have connected our DAM system using Drive)

Am I doing anything wrong? I expect selecting Delete would hit my code and document would get deleted from our DAM server.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 21, 2011 4:26 AM   in reply to mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com

Hallo,

ich bin am 25. Juli 2011 wieder im Büro und werde Ihre Mail dann beantworten. In dringenden Fällen wenden Sie sich bitte an unser Büro unter +43 1 9902 804 oder office@metamagix.net.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Martin Gilly.

Hello,

I will be in the office again on July 25th and will then take care of your mail. In urgent cases, please contact our office @ +43 1 9902 804 or office@metamagix.net.

Kind Regards,

Martin Gilly.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2011 1:34 AM   in reply to mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com

Hello,

Can you explain me you mentioned " I expect selecting Delete would hit my code", you implemented a Connector for Adobe Drive to connector your own DAM server, right?

Thanks,

Zhiqiang

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2011 1:45 AM   in reply to mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com

Please ignore my previous message, I sam another your post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3794308#3794308 to ask an issue. You mentioned "We have implemented CMIS server side code in our DAM system. I have made the connection to it from Drive using the CMIS connector.". We will go through all your post and give you update later. Sorry for the later response.

Thanks,
    Zhiqiang

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 1, 2011 1:03 AM   in reply to mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com

Hi,

For the information you inquired, our product manager will talk to you offline. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

Zhiqiang

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points