• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cs5 weird move layer problem

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2011 Jul 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Photoshop to 12.0.4 and having problem when I try to move a layer with mouse even I disable 'snap'. There is no problem if I try to move with keyboard. DO you have any idea how to fix this problem? I tried to show my problem in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2lYNl59bI

K7VzN.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t reproduce the behaviour; have you performed the usual trouble-shooting routines (trashing prefs by keeping command-alt-shift pressed while starting Photoshop, system maintenance etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This gets complaned about frequently. There's a long thread some pages back about the frozen move tool. I suffer from it too, requiring a restart.

For some it was related to a keystroke program (iCopy, if I recall), but others get it regardless. Probably PS incompatability with input drivers, or such.

Edit: this is the thread I referred to:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/693080?start=0&tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2011 Dec 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tkz. luv u..... Was the iCopy after all....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys but, I couldnt fix the problem, need to use the keyboard to move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why you marked the question answered if your problem persists. We want Adobe working on a fix, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2011 Jul 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I did it by mistake. How can I take it back to unanswered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2011 Jul 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the best option is moving by "Ctrl+t"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2011 Jul 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not described anything about your system.

I saw this bug last year on a 2006 Mac Pro with nVidia 8800 video cards and Photoshop 12.0.0. The Photoshop 12.0.2 update fixed it though. Haven't seen it since (upgraded machines).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines