• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undelivered mail issue

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2011 Jul 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently upgraded from CF7 Standard to CF9.0 Enterprise. After working out several bugs, we have everything working correctly except the following.

Undelivered mail messages are not being routed to the mail/Undelivered folder. I have to assume they are being deleted. The undelivered mail was moved correctly in the CF7 install.

When I go into the CF Admin -> Mail section, and then click the View Undelivered Mail button, I get the following error:

Error invoking CFC /webroot1/CFIDE/administrator/mail/undeliveredmail.cfc : Not Found

The file in question does exist in that folder, and has the necessary access rights.

Anybody have any thoughts on this? I'm at a loss and can't find anything relevant on the web. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2011 Jul 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sneaky suspicion that this was a bug in 9.0, which was subsequently fixed in 9.01

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2011 Jul 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the CF9 Hot Fix 1 but that did not solve the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 03, 2011 Aug 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Perhaps this is closely related to what was discussed in other thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/884947

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2011 Jul 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, it's missing files issue because of security. Reinstall it again and check your permission of drive folder before installing it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation