Skip navigation
Randy Swineford 2,340 posts
Mar 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

NEW FEATURE: Summary Report

Dec 16, 2013 2:22 PM

Tags: #pdf #export #share #report #new_feature #summary_report

The rating scale wasn't the only feature in our July 22nd release. We rounded out our support for surveys by adding the "Summary Report" tab to all of your forms. The summary report contains a chart for each question in your form. The charts show how many and what percent of users picked each choice in a question. The cool thing about the summary report is that it is automatically generated for you - you don't need to do anything. The data in the summary report is updated in real time just like the View Response tab:

Summary Report2.png

Mousing over a report tile shows an option button - when clicked you can see the customization options for the respective report tile:

Summary Report2 - Options.png

You can show/hide the caption, percent, data count and footer. You can also change the chart type. The captions are completely editable so you can add you own custom title to each tile. You can also delete a tile by clicking the trash can icon.

Summary Report2 - Export.png

And there are many ways to share your summary report: 1) Print it to paper; 2) Export to a PDF file; 3) Export all tiles to images that can be placed into your PowerPoint presentations; or 4) Use the share button at the bottom left corner to share it with your team.

Try it out and send us your feedback.

Randy Swineford

FormsCentral Product Manager

NOTE: In Japanese forms the "Save as PDF" or "Export as PDF" button is grey and is disabled, saving as PDF from the Summary Reports tab is not supported for Japanese forms

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 31, 2011 3:29 PM   in reply to Randy Swineford

Is it possible to also see the number of responses per colored bar in the summary report? For example, under Help Us Improve, 18 total people rated Accommodations by Very Unsatisfied, Unsatisfied, Neutral, etc.

It'd be helpful to be able to see, in this view, the number of people who responded in each colored box. I made a mock-up example of this below--numbers are incorrect, but hopefully you get the picture.

Untitled-1.jpg

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 5, 2013 9:06 PM   in reply to Randy Swineford

Hi, Randy. I cannnot export as a PDF coz the [export to PDF] botton does not work. Only I can use image, but need to save as a PDF.
    At the moment, I have Adobe acrobat XIpro and use Formcental plus. could you tell me how to use?

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 16, 2013 2:20 PM   in reply to mushmister

Hi;

I have added a note above - "Save as PDF" (or Export as PDF) is disabled in Japanese forms, Saving the Summary Report as a PDF is not supported in Japanese.

Thanks,

Josh

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)