Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer keeps telling me my security settings will not allow install

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2011 Aug 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help in installing Adobe Flash Player--

I am sure it is something simple, but I cannont figure it out--system keeps telling me my security

settings need to be changed to allow download--where and how do I do this--thanks a million

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You didn't mention what type of computer you have so I'll guess Windows   Please run through the steps on our troubleshooting page and post back if you're still running into problems.

Troubleshooting Flash Player Installation | Windows

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for respondingno luckshows it it installed,but does not show size of downloadstill asking for the add-onwhat do I need to turn off so it will download?

Mike

To: Michael Richards <newmanhigh2000@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:05 PM

Subject: Computer keeps telling me my security settings will not allow install

Hello,

You didn't mention what type of computer you have so I'll guess Windows   Please run through the steps on our troubleshooting page and post back if you're still running into problems.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2011 Aug 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstallin g and rebootingreinstalling and then changingpersonal settingsclosed out of internet and then reopened--still will not load  HELP

Michael

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:05 PM

Hello,

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

What type of virus software do you use?  Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of the error you're getting?  If that doesn't work, a cell phone video uploaded to youtube would be fine too.

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstall and reboot since I have Windows and then install Adobe Flash Playereverything works fine and then I check for size of program downloaded and there is noneit shows that has been installed but it hasn't been installed--all I haveon computer is the Microsoft Security Program

Michael

Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 5:44 PM

Hi Mike,

What type of virus software do you use?  Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of the error you're getting?  If that doesn't work, a cell phone video uploaded to youtube would be fine too.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Windows version are you using?

What files do you have in folder C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash (or C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash if you use a 64-bit system)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines