Skip navigation

Flash Player 10.3.183.7 Released

Aug 25, 2011 11:30 AM

Latest reply: Stemin, Oct 31, 2011 2:35 AM
Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 31, 2011 4:52 PM   in reply to notiles

Hi notiles,

Can you please report your issue in our public bugbase? https://bugbase.adobe.com/?event=newBug

I  tried to see your problem but I couldn't reproduce by typing '@' in my  keyboard. Also I tried entering © or ¢ by using Alt Gr key but it simply  not accepting such key control which is depend on program (swf) you used.I  appreicate your help to report this issue more in details at our public  bug system.

thank you,

Hitomi

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 31, 2011 8:09 PM   in reply to dave milbut

dave milbut wrote:

that link needs to be put someplace in big bold at the top of the forum.

There are also direct download links in the FAQ of this forum:

Where can I find direct downloads of Flash Player for Windows or Macintosh?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 1, 2011 12:42 AM   in reply to Hitomi Kudo

Done!

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 1, 2011 8:35 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

I can't click anything in lion using this version.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 2, 2011 10:38 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

I went there and it said "You have version 10,3,183,7 installed". I was trying to click into my flash settings because it was asking me about using my camera and allowing storage but I couldn't click anything I ended up having to go to my system preferences and using those settings. But I find it quite annoying I can't click any of my flash settings when i right click into them..

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 2, 2011 11:20 AM   in reply to Bloodwras

Hi,

Are you using iMac7 or iMac8? Can you let me know your Mac machine's model? Here are some instructions on how to get Mac machine's information from Apple system profiler.

1. To enter into Apple System Profiler you can:

• Open the Apple menu and choose About This Mac; it brings up the About This Mac box.
    • Click the More Info button. This brings up the System Profiler

2. In Hardware Overview section, you will find out your Mac machines Model. Below is an example I copied from my MBP's system profiler.

Hardware Overview:
      Model Name:    MacBook Pro
      Model Identifier:    MacBookPro8,2

BTW, can you also let me know your Graphic cards type? You can find graphic cards information in system profiler too.

Thanks!

yanzhou.adobe

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 2, 2011 11:27 AM   in reply to Yan.Zhou

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac7,1

Here's my graphics card  Chipset Model: ATI,RadeonHD2600

Hope this helps.. Thanks for looking into guys I would like to fix this

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 4, 2011 8:04 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

The feature request is now available at the following address:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=2960407

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 5, 2011 6:41 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

Model name: Macbook pro

Model identifier: Macbookpro 8.2

Mac OSX Lion 10.7.1

Graphics AMD radeon HD 6750m 1GB

Graphics intel HD graphics 3000 384 MB

the storage panel is stil not responding to mouse clicks.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 6, 2011 10:18 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

I updated my Flashplayer to this new release. However, the updater installed Chrome on my system without giving me the option to do so. Sure it's no biggie to uninstall it but as far as I am concerned that's unethical and needs to be fixed.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 7, 2011 12:10 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

how do i make this piece of ******* **** work under limited account in windows xp pro???

"You must have administrative privileges to install AdobeR FlashR Player. Please log on with administrative privileges and try again blabla"

i've already installed it under admin but it doesnt work under limited account! ****!

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 9, 2011 5:16 PM   in reply to sorter1

Hi Sorter1,

Which graphic cards did you use when met the settings UI not clickable problem?

Does it only happen when use ATI graphic card or happen in both cases?

Thanks,

Yan

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2011 8:20 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

ETA on a new Flash Player release?  We're getting hammered at work from our clients on when our products are going to be updated and working again...

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 13, 2011 9:51 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

Well, this known issue has been an issue TOO LONG.

How about a fix?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 14, 2011 3:15 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

Not being able to click on camera settings in flash with lion.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 14, 2011 4:33 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

No. Drop down boxes don't respond at all. Like to change cameras.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 14, 2011 5:23 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

What need to mainly focus on is fixing the lag is the one probally causing all these other issues. (It started happen after 10.3.183.5) Perfromance Slowdown countines. Even try cleaning it its fast in the beginning than it gets laggy so it must be memory leak they never notice.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 20, 2011 8:11 AM   in reply to M.A.S.T.

The feature request is now available at the following address:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=2960407

Adobe closed the above "feature request" saying that it is "not a bug"... To lighten up the treasure hunt, the html page now includes a link to download the latest version. The control panels remain a mess, both the installed one and the remote one, the updates will continue to be applied by hand, the swf plugin in Acrobat will continue to be out of sync and both open to security attacks...

In July we spotted a Mac OS 10 with Acrobat 8 that did not want to upgrade. The Acrobat page did not want to list version 10, so we had to force the right update by hand, via the usual treasure hunt to bypass the faulty automatic selection.

Another problem, related to flash, is that the Acrobat plugin stopped working with the introduction of Safari 5.1 on Mac OS 10.7.1.

None of the above problems is in the agenda for Flash 11, and its pre-release does not introduce solutions.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 28, 2011 8:03 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

Chris,

I was still seeing issues where multi-line text was getting cut off at the end of the first line.  I just updated to 10.3.183.10 and this seems to have been fixed.  Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 30, 2011 7:13 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

I've been having the same issues since July.  A friend of mine pointed me to this thread and mentioned others were having the same issues as me.  At the time I was running Windows XP 32 bit and the most current version of flash at that time, using firefox as my web browser.  I encountered the same symptoms on both my desktop and my laptop pc, which was and is running Windows 7 and using firefox.  I experienced similar problems at the time using IE.  Prior to these problems I used to watch videos frequently on sites such as MegaVideo, Novamovies, Megashares, etc.  The only way I can describe the symptoms is as another member did... lag.  If I watch a video as its loading it seems to work fine, but if I pause the video, it seems like the longer the video is open the slower the playback is.  The audio is fine, but the video lags, skipping a large number of frames at a time and "jumping" ahead.  I used to be able to pause a video, let it buffer and then come back and watch it days later, but now I can't even go 24 hours.

Since then, I have upgraded to Win 7 on my desktop, I have upgraded my video card as well and no longer rely on my onboard video.  I have upgraded to Flash 11, and Firefox 7, and I still have seen these same problems with every update that comes out.  The fact that I'm experiencing the same issue with two different pc's tells me that something was changed and not fixed, but I'm surprised this has gone on for so long and not been repaired through many updates to adobe and firefox.   I do not know if the problem still occurs in IE.  I can check it out.  I don't use IE ever.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 31, 2011 2:35 AM   in reply to Stemin

For the record, I get the same responses in IE.  I tested it out again.

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next
Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)