Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android: please check if there is enough space on the device

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2011 Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully deployed a game to the iOS App Store using Flash CS5.5

When I try to  publish the same game on my 2 Androids (or when I start an Air for Android file from scratch), I get this error message: "Device Error: please check if there is enough space on the device" on both of them.

First I was trying to install it on a Optimus One, which later I figured out would not run AIR/Flash applications because of the uncompatible ARMv6 processor.

I exchanged my phone to a Galaxy S, which shows on adobe's site as a certified device to run AIR applications.

Since the second phone is definitely not a problem, I must be doing something wrong.

I have followed video tutorials step by step and I still get this error.

I have installed the drivers through Samsung Kies.

I have air installed on my android.

I have developer debug set to on (I noticed that when I do that, I can no longer copy files to my android through the USB. The device loses its access on windows file manager, could this be the problem?)

Hope someone can help.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2011 Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just genereted a new certificate with Flash, and it worked.

For some reason the previous one was causing the issue.

I did not change anything on the previous certificate compared to the new one, but the file name. All data was the same as far as I can remember, including the password.

Anyway, problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2011 Sep 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  I am Unable to publish/debug adobe air for andriod from flash cs5.5 on sony ericsson e16i - dervice error:please check if there is enough space device  Andriod ver 2.1.1  Please help to solve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paanday, first make sure your Android has adobe air installed on it. Open the android market on your phone and search for it. If you can't find/install it, it means your phone is not compatible and will not run flash content that was exported as an .apk file.

Your phone needs this https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adobe.air&feature=search_result installed.

Also, don't you need Android version 2.2 at least? I could be wrong about this.

And third, like I said, I fixed that issue by recreating my android certificate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi lethe,

Thanks for your reply, now i have one doubt regarding the andriod version, i tried to install the Adobe air from the link you provided but i am unable to install that!

Is it really the version issue? Which means i can publish/debug adobe air file for Andriod 2.1? Is there alternative way to publish the App from flash Andriod version 2.1? I have Sony Ericsson E16i(w8 series). Any thoughts on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 07, 2011 Sep 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, your phone contains an ARM 11 (variation of ARMv6) 600 MHz processor. Air for Android requires ARMv7   processor as explained here : http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/906/cpsid_90612.html.

Your phone can't run Adobe AIR or any AIR application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines