Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Android: please check if there is enough space on the device

Jul 28, 2011 10:13 AM

I have successfully deployed a game to the iOS App Store using Flash CS5.5

When I try to  publish the same game on my 2 Androids (or when I start an Air for Android file from scratch), I get this error message: "Device Error: please check if there is enough space on the device" on both of them.

First I was trying to install it on a Optimus One, which later I figured out would not run AIR/Flash applications because of the uncompatible ARMv6 processor.

I exchanged my phone to a Galaxy S, which shows on adobe's site as a certified device to run AIR applications.

Since the second phone is definitely not a problem, I must be doing something wrong.

I have followed video tutorials step by step and I still get this error.

I have installed the drivers through Samsung Kies.

I have air installed on my android.

I have developer debug set to on (I noticed that when I do that, I can no longer copy files to my android through the USB. The device loses its access on windows file manager, could this be the problem?)

Hope someone can help.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 3, 2011 9:28 PM   in reply to Macdonald.lethe

Hi  I am Unable to publish/debug adobe air for andriod from flash cs5.5 on sony ericsson e16i - dervice error:please check if there is enough space device  Andriod ver 2.1.1  Please help to solve this issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 5, 2011 12:11 PM   in reply to Macdonald.lethe

hi lethe,

Thanks for your reply, now i have one doubt regarding the andriod version, i tried to install the Adobe air from the link you provided but i am unable to install that!

Is it really the version issue? Which means i can publish/debug adobe air file for Andriod 2.1? Is there alternative way to publish the App from flash Andriod version 2.1? I have Sony Ericsson E16i(w8 series). Any thoughts on it?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 7, 2011 9:35 AM   in reply to Paanday

Sorry, your phone contains an ARM 11 (variation of ARMv6) 600 MHz processor. Air for Android requires ARMv7   processor as explained here : http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/906/cpsid_90612.html.

Your phone can't run Adobe AIR or any AIR application.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points