Skip navigation
heidarooo
Currently Being Moderated

help with freckles and dark eyes?

Aug 17, 2011 11:31 PM

Hi there,

I'm new to photoshop, trying to teach myself.

I have a photo that I'm trying to edit, dark circles and a quite a bit of freckles.

Trying to keep it natural with the freckles and at the same time remove the dark circles??

Can someone help

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 17, 2011 11:39 PM   in reply to heidarooo

How about starting with telling us what version of photoshop you have and what operating system your using?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 18, 2011 1:14 AM   in reply to heidarooo

tools screen grab.jpg

clone tool screen grab.jpg

Most of these tools can be applied to a new blank layer above your image. This will allow you to change your mind, or to reduce the opacity to reduce the effects of the tools.

Example when you brush out the dark circles under the eyes, reducing the effect by dialing down the opacity will bring back some of the original image, allowing the eyes to look more natural.

Most of the freckles can be removed with the spot healing brush, larger areas can be removed with the patch tool. Switching between the two tools will take care of most of your work.

Most important work on a back up image, that way any mistakes can be corrected. If your a beginner place the copy of the image in another directory, so you don't accidentally save over it.

And last but not least, have fun and play around with the tools, see what they do, then go to work.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 7, 2011 5:50 PM   in reply to heidarooo

Yes, using the tools of correction. Is available in Photoshop Cs3/Cs5.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points