Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to get Flash Player to work with IE 9

Sep 18, 2011 Sep 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same troubles. I have tried to install it at least 10 times. I have uninstalled and tried installing it again. I have uninstalled and then restarted and then tried installing again. I have gone through every troubleshooting step provided by Adobe. I have done everything I can think of. I even tried searching for the getflash.exe. I have no idea what to do next and I really need to figure it out because I have to use internet videos for school. Can someone please help.

I use Internet Explorer 9 and Windows.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2011 Sep 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched this post off to it's own topic since the one you replied to was almost 6 years old.

For IE, please see if either of these posts help resolve your issue:

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer 9

ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer 9

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2011 Sep 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I went to the solution for ActiveX Filtering & that solved my problem. Thanks!!!

Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines