• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player crashes every 5 seconds in farmville

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2011 Sep 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer is HP 32 bit and windows XP i have the latest update of adobe flash and the latest update of firefox i updated both like 2 weeks ago and have had nothing but problems since, the flash STILL continually crashes while in Farmville i dont know what else to do i re-start my computer and clear my cache and everything your supposed to try and nothing helps..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2011 Sep 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heather,

Would you mind opening a new bug on this issue over at bugbase.adobe.com?  Here's a post that describes the information we'll need and instructions for generating a crash log:

How to report a crash with Flash Player

In addition, these steps might be helpful if the Firefox crash logs have already been submitted:

1. In the Firefox Location bar, type about:crashes and hit Return. A page listing submitted crash reports will appear.

2. Hold down the Ctrl key while you click on the latest crash under Report ID and choose Open Link in New Tab.

3. A tab will open to a page on crash-stats.mozilla.com, saying that "Your report is being processed".  When it is finished processing, your report will load.

4. Go back to the tab with your submitted crash reports and copy the long Report ID number for the latest crash (eg. The Report id starts with the string "bp-" as in this example: bp-6bf400e3-3b71-4717-9941-be6332110919)

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines