Skip navigation
mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com
Currently Being Moderated

How to inspect Adobe Drive requests using Fiddler or similar tool?

Jul 22, 2011 2:09 AM

I have added our DAM server as a network drive using Adobe Drive. I need to capture and inspect the requests sent by Adobe Drive to my DAM server. Can I do this using Fiddler or Wireshark or any similar tool?

I have read Fiddler help which gives steps to configure applications to use Fiddler. But I am not able to figure out how to do that with Drive.

For the testing purposes, both Drive and the server are installed on local machine. But I do make request with http://machinename instead of localhost.

The reason I want to do this is some operations like 'check out' selected from Drive menu, does not hit my code at all. I want to check the discrepancies that's causing this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 22, 2011 2:10 AM   in reply to mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com

Hallo,

ich bin am 25. Juli 2011 wieder im Büro und werde Ihre Mail dann beantworten. In dringenden Fällen wenden Sie sich bitte an unser Büro unter +43 1 9902 804 oder office@metamagix.net.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Martin Gilly.

Hello,

I will be in the office again on July 25th and will then take care of your mail. In urgent cases, please contact our office @ +43 1 9902 804 or office@metamagix.net.

Kind Regards,

Martin Gilly.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 20, 2011 9:56 PM   in reply to mandarpkulkarni@gmail.com

I have the same question.  How can Adobe Drive 3 be configured to use a HTTP proxy server?   I don't see proxy host and port fields in Drive > Settings, and  Windows Server 2008 > Control Panel > Internet Options > .... LAN settings > use proxy > 127.0.0.1 : 8888  did not work.   Thank you.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 26, 2011 4:18 AM   in reply to cmis123456

Adobe Drive 3 can't be configured to use a HTTP proxy server now. We'll add this support in future.

For your case, I suggest you to try "Using Fiddler as a Reverse Proxy".

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points