• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 Installer

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I have an older laptop:  an iBook G4.  I also have OS X 10.4.11.  I've been trying to install the latest version of Adobe® Flash® Player but keep receiving the following message:

Adobe® Flash® Player cannot be installed.

Devices with PowerPC processors are no longer supported.  Click below to download the last version of Flash Player for PowerPC.

Get Flash Player for PowerPC

The last line in the message is a link for a download, which works, but when I click on it and then attemp the download, I get the same exact message as above.  This is a vicious cycle that I simply cannot break!  Finally, I understand why I haven't been able to watch some specific video downloads!  (They just won't run.)  But, I don't have a PowerPC; I have a Mac.  So, what's the problem?

Is this a hopeless cause for me until my at-home wifi is functioning again and I can use my new iPad?  It's just that I used to be able to watch movies on my laptop and now I can't even watch a t.v. show.

Please!  I'd be grateful of any help anyone might be able to offer!  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flashplayer 10.2 and above no longer support Power PC.  Get the latest 10.1 Flashplayer from here

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to follow up with what Carl said, I also put together this post that walks you through the process of downloading and installing the older Flash Player from the Archive page.

What version of Flash Player should I use with my Power PC based Mac?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Is anyone else unable to install an older version of Flash on their less-then brand new computer(PowerMacG4)?? I'm running 10.5.8. I've downloaded the Uninstaller(which has a pink x in the upper-right corner) but two versions of Flash remain on my computer. When I try to install the version of Flash which adobe has recommended I get this message:

Adobe®Flash®Player cannot be installed.

Devices with PowerPC processsors are no longer

supported. Click below to download the last version

Flash Player for PowerPC.

Get Flash Player for PowerPC

I then click underlined “Get Flash…” which takes me to the same page which asks for the operating system I have and the version I need, I type in what they offer and go through the same thing again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines