• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 10.3.187.10 Released

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2011 Sep 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.10 includes security enhancements described in Security Bulletin APSB11-26.

The Flash Player installer is available from the following pages:

If you encounter problems installing, please see these FAQs for links to the offline versions of the installers and common installation problems:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The MSI updates are supposed to be at:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html

It seems to be still 10.3.187.7

When will this be updated to 10.3.187.10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disregard my last message, they are 10.3.187.10.

The file sizes are identical which caught me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2011 Sep 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very often the MSI installer gets cached in some or other corparate download cache (Firewall, proxy server, ...).

Clear these caches to obtain the latest MSI installer from the distribution link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not seeing it at the link that scopsm posted. The MSI link for Windows/IE continues to point to version 10.3.183.7. We will not distribute this to our 30,000 or so corporate computers until we can get the new version that corresponds with the ENU Distribution Agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at the fp_distribution3.html link the IE exe file is still the old version. The plugin based redistributable, IE MSI and the uninstaller are finally updated but the exe is not.

Adobe, after forcing your corporate customers to register for a license to redistribute your failing product you now make us wait two days to get a patch that is for a security threat already utilized in the wild.

Would somebody there sort you out?

I am dearly missing times when serious companies had a thing called FTP server.

Spock is not amused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I got it!

When I download the IE exe with google Chrome I get the 10.3.183.7. When I go to the same site in IE and download the exe installer for IE, I get the 10.3.183.10.

wow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting the old version when I download the MSI file for Windows/IE. A co-worker of mine used the same link and got the newer file. When I compare the 2 (the file I downloaded this morning, 9/23, versus the 1 my co-worker downloaded yesterday), the digital signatures (tab) have different dates. Mine is August 22nd, and my co-worker's download shows September 18th.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser and/or proxy settigns did you use and what did your colleague use?

I can pretty much re-create the different version donwload on my PC by using Chrome once (getting the old version) and IE9 (getting the new vbersion) the other time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure about my colleage because he's on the Security team. We don't use a proxy server, and the browser that is not working for me is IE8.  I just discovered that using a Win7 box with IE9 actually downloaded the correct version. So that's a workaround for me if it happens next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you guys ran into all of these hang ups with the installer versions.  I'm going to forward this thread along to some of the people that coordinate these file uploads to see if they have any suggestions.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines