Skip navigation
DavidPaul80
Currently Being Moderated

my feature requests

Sep 29, 2011 3:47 AM

Buttons in MSOs of course.

reset the pages to the top after swiping to the next (or at least the over next) articel. it's very annoying and chaotic when you move back and forward through the folio and have all  pages at their last state.

double-tap instead of single-tap to bring up the menu. should be very easy but is very essential i think. one of the most annoying part, which  we heard from our customers a lot of times, is that the menu pop-ups unintentionally everytime you touch the screen.

targetable positions in scrollable contents. it would be nice if there were an option to lock the content at specific positions when scrolling (just like swiping from one articel to another).

– fixed background behind the standard pages (would be similar to the last point.)

in the folio builder:

– "update-all articels" button

– an icon which shows which articels are not updated yet

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 14, 2011 7:13 AM   in reply to DavidPaul80

Word!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 19, 2011 2:41 PM   in reply to DavidPaul80

Definite need for buttons in MSOs. It works in preview and not on the iPad.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 3, 2011 12:26 PM   in reply to DavidPaul80

reset the pages to the top after swiping to the next (or at least the over next) articel. it's very annoying and chaotic when you move back and forward through the folio and have all  pages at their last state.

This would have to be an option as I find it handy to leave an article knowing I can go stright back the place I left off.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2011 3:24 AM   in reply to DavidPaul80

Yes to all those

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 19, 2011 9:20 AM   in reply to DavidPaul80

I agree with an option to reset pages to the top, but please let it be an option ! The most logical behavior is to let the articles show up again in their recent position.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points