Skip navigation
Tinkova
Currently Being Moderated

Why can't I access Buzzword anymore?

Jul 6, 2011 7:49 PM

Just a month ago I signed up for Buzzword to write a short story. I decided to take some time off from it, and now everytime I try to get to it, it doesn't let me! It says I have to pay, even though when I signed up it gave no hint of it being a money product. I can only get to a free upload PDF program on here. This really bums me out that I can't access my story anymore - I practically have to start my story all over again. It's like Buzzword is gone.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 6, 2011 10:52 PM   in reply to Tinkova

I'm sorry that our new interface has confused you, but rest assured, Buzzword is still there, and it's still free. For quite awhile now, it's been part of Acrobat.com.

If you are seeing a screen that says "Sign in  [Select]", simply select Acrobat.com from the list.

After you sign in, you should see all of your documents.

If you are seeing a screen that says "Create account | Sign in", then simply click Sign in and proceed from there.

If all else fails, try going to https://acrobat.com/SignIn.html.  Then sign in there.

Hope this helps.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 12, 2011 11:12 PM   in reply to bob.treitman

I can access the Buzzword site fine. But then how do I pull up my existing documents? They used to appear automatically.

Thank you.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points