Skip navigation
oleksandr nagornyi
Currently Being Moderated

Versioning in Adobe Drive 3.0

Oct 14, 2011 7:51 AM

Hello,

Have some problems with versioning in Adobe Drive 3.0

'View Versions' in Bridge display icon only for current version. 'Open' version returns corrupted file.

The same code works fine with Adobe Drive 2.6

Did not found any differences for version handling in sdk docs 3.0

Any suggestions?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 18, 2011 12:06 AM   in reply to oleksandr nagornyi

Hi

Could you please share more detail information?

Which connector are you using? the built-in ADEP, CMIS connector or a custom connector?

What is the icon for the current version? a file system icon representing those files with the same file extension or a bitmap thumbnail? how about other versions?

What does you mean "'Open' version returns corrupted file"? you openned the current version or the previous version? Did the application openning the version crash or you could still open the version, however the file content is incomplete?

for your information, We never released Adobe Drive  2.6, only 2.0, 2.1, 3.0.

Furthermore, you can create a Environment variable named "AdobeDriveLogLevel" and set its value to "DEBUG", reproduce this issue and post the logs under <userdata>\Adobe\Adobe Drive CS5\logs and \Adobe\CS5ServiceManager\logs here or send them to gzheng@adobe.com

Thanks

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 19, 2011 2:48 AM   in reply to oleksandr nagornyi

Hi

I really wants to help you to figure this out, however I cannot reproduce this issue using the built-in ADEP and CMIS connector. furthermore, I need some log input to analyze this issue, no them, I can do nothing.

Could you try our built-in connector to reproduce it? or you can share you connector and provide a testing server for me to connect to

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points