• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, may I ask how to prevent the illegal distribution of video and POST data

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

setPublishPassword  and setPostingPassword Helpful?I do not quite understand, do not use an example. Ideas or examples can you provide a

But those methods are the client, I set him groupspecWithOutAuthorizations, but was illegally set to groupspecWithAuthorizations how to do ah。

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2011 Nov 03, 2011

the groupspecWithAuthorizations includes the passwords. therefore, the groupspecWithAuthorizations must be treated as a secret password. it must only be given to clients that are allowed to publish/post in your group.

one way to do this is to generate the groupspec strings in a central place (either on an authorized client, or on FMS), and only give out the pre-computed groupspec strings to other clients. since all of the information (including passwords) is needed to generate the groupspec using

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone help you, I point wrong, I did not solve the problem, has been plagued for several days. I set the password, but that these passwords are written on the client, it is not being seen, ah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, master. My question is, I gave tourists groupSpecWithoutAuthorizations (), but he can easily access after login to groupSpecWithAuthorizations () value, then you can as a tourist, but there are POST and publish permissions, and ask how to deal with this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2011 Nov 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the groupspecWithAuthorizations includes the passwords. therefore, the groupspecWithAuthorizations must be treated as a secret password. it must only be given to clients that are allowed to publish/post in your group.

one way to do this is to generate the groupspec strings in a central place (either on an authorized client, or on FMS), and only give out the pre-computed groupspec strings to other clients. since all of the information (including passwords) is needed to generate the groupspec using the GroupSpecifier class, you don't want to generate the groupspecs using GroupSpecifier on each client, since that would involve transmitting the passwords to every client, whether each was authorized for publish/post or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2011 Nov 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Michael.I generate the groupspecWithAuthorizations in FMS.like this

function getSpec()
{

var spec=new GroupSpecifier("my-group");
spec.postingEnabled = true;
spec.serverChannelEnabled = true;
spec.multicastEnabled=true;
spec.routingEnabled=true;
spec.setPostingPassword("aa");
return spec.groupspecWithAuthorizations();

}

client call:

var specResponder:Responder=new Responder(setGroup);

nc.call("getSpec",specResponder);

However, hackers can still get to groupspecWithAuthorizations, then he can be destroyed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines