Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while using AIR 2.7 in Mobile applicaton

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2011 Aug 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

when i am trying to use AIR2.7 in Flex mobile project, it shows the error.

Process terminated unexpectedly.
invalid application descriptor: Unknown namespace: http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/2.7

Launch command details:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\bin\adl.exe" -runtime "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\runtimes\air\win" -profile mobileDevice -screensize 600x986:600x1024 -XscreenDPI 168 -XversionPlatform AND D:\WSFlexPremium4.5\VCCheckMobile\bin-debug\VCCheckMobile-app.xml D:\WSFlexPremium4.5\VCCheckMobile\bin-debug

AIR 2.7 is important for me because i want to use 'Echo Cancellation' feature in Mobile.

i tried all things, now i giveup.

Please help me out

best regards,

Vishal Sood

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2011 Aug 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

EchoCancellation feature is not available for mobile. To debug the unknown namespace error, could you check the version of runtime present at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\runtimes\air\win". Is it 2.7?

Regards,

Sanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2011 Aug 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

thank you for reply,

this error has been fixed, problem is with the version of AIR.

can you please send me any link which just explain the Echo cancellation is not supported in Mobile.

regards,

vishal sood

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2011 Aug 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too thought that it included mobile, but reading the release notes:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/906/cpsid_90612.html#main_Acoustic_Echo_Cancellation

does have the sentence "Please note that this feature is available for desktop platforms only."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 11, 2011 Nov 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info. We are developing videoconference app with versions for android and web. In android we have a lot of problems with echo cancellation.

We have tested different codecs (speex, nellymoser), and also different mic gains, noise level sounds... but not achieved an reasonable quality.

Any recommendation about the best combination of parameters ?

Any idea if echo cancellation for mobile will be in Air 3.2 for android ?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines