Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problem configuring Application Server using Livecycle Configuration Manager for Livecycle ES2.5

Level 2

In process of installing Livecycle ES2.5 on Linux with WAS 7.0.0.11, I hit a roadblock while configuring Application Server.

Before this step, I created a new instance of Application server and started it successfully after changing the SOAP timeout properties and increasing the heap size for Deployer.

Now on the Livecycle configuration Manger, I filled out all the necessary fields on the Application Server Configuration Screen, but on Verify Server connection,

I get the following errror:

ALC-LCM-100-000

The error message reads " Abnormal termination of WAS JACL script for [ValidateServerCluster].

Couldnt find any helpful information about how to resolove this and proceed ? Any help will be appreciated !!

[ A screenshot of error is attached below ]

livecycle was config error.JPG

4 Replies

Level 7

Is this WebSphere BASE or ND?  If it is ND, the SOAP_CONNECTOR_ADDRESS should be that of the Deployment Manager of the cell, not the LiveCycle appserver instance (server).

Level 2

This is WebSphere BASE not ND. And I have been using right SOAP port from what shows in the ports section on the Integration Solutions Console of Websphere for this particular server in use. Could there be any other reason for such WAS specific error ?

Level 2

I am facing the same issue. Please let me know if the cause or a solution was found.

11-7-2011 11-20-44 AM.png

Thanks,

Tushar

Level 2

If you are using single server instance in ND, go to WAS Admin console.

On the left side, click System Administration > Deployment Manager

At the Deploymnet Manager, open Ports under Additonal Properties

and note down the port for SOAP_CONNECTOR_ADDRESS. This is the port number you should use.

Hope this helps !