• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant reminders to load Flash Player

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2011 Aug 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the latest version of Flash Player but everytime I open up Internet Explorer I get a pop up asking me to install it, I either quit the message or install again, yet the same thing happens over and over again.  Any ideas please?

Speigy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Internet Explorer?  What Windows version?  32-bit or 64-bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I am running window XP Home 32 bit. I have tried both internet explorer and firefox, and have been unable to get either to run abode flash. When I have adobe check my computer for last version it states 6,0,79,0. I have tried to completely wipe my drives of all adobe files. I still have the same thing everytime. I have run through the troubleshoot section. This is an older computer. Any help would be great Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got it to work withinternet explorer 8, but can't seem to be able to get firefox 5.0 to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fn2bhd wrote:

I have tried to completely wipe my drives of all adobe files.

Use the uninstaller from http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html then download and run both installers (ActiceX & plugin) from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html

If you still have problems, please start your own topic, as your problem is completely different from the original poster's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar problem.  Running Vista 32 SP2 and IE9.  Updated to Flash 10.3.181.34.

While running Yahoo e-mail program, I get a popup message that reads "Flash required for this application.  Your browser must have Flash 9.0

or higher installed to add this application.  You can download and install the latest Flash Player here."

I have downloaded and installed 10.3.181.34 several times (uninstalling between tries).  Despite this message the e-mail is visible below the popup.  This is not a major problem, but very annoying to have to close this popup with each message.

Message was edited by: snick2201 - Just found my solution on another thread about this release.  Make sure that you go to IE - tools - Manage add-ons and enable the Shockwave Flash Object.  This seems to have fixed the issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2011 Aug 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is similar to this.

The main exception is that I am co

nstantly told that I am runn

ing Adobe 10.3.184 & that my installation was successful but then I keep getting that I need to install Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or higher on some things I try to view.I am using Windows Vista on IE 9 & Mozilla FireFox.I am not sure whether this is the 32 or the 64 bit version.It is on a Dell Inspiron laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From where did you get version 10.3.184?  The latest Flash Player released today is 10.3.183.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I typed 10.3.184, it was an error.  I downloaded 10.3.181.34.  I apologize

for any errors.  No longer having problems, as I posted on the forum.

Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was someone else who posted "10.3.184" in this topic.

It always gets problematic if multiple people post in the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2011 Nov 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will someone do the decent thing and kill Flash 11 , start over with 12 please?

I simply have had enough of trying to watch videos on Youtube , and talk with pals in chat rooms . I'm sure theres lots of people feeling the same . Its just not on to have to uninstall then re install flash 11 everytime I turn my pc on . I've tried chatting with the online help section , downloaded the uninstaller , even putting 10 back on , but what happens - the same outcome . I truely believe with all the problems Flash 11 is causing it is simply this - not fit for pourpose . Then theres the issue of trying to uninstall Air .

Please , please answear me Adobe . Properly . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2011 Nov 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's time this old 10.3 topic gets closed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines