• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

failure to use more than one Native Extension on Flash Develop

Participant ,
Nov 15, 2011 Nov 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm dealing with two ANE, one for and one for AdMob and one for Vibration  (the example of Adobe) if I enable both, one of them stops working (Vibration) if tested separately functioning properly. According to the debugger does not find correspondence in native code. I tried to add the SWC in several ways: (Librery, Included External library and library) but I can not make applications run more than one ANE ... What I can do?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi:

Which is the platform you are targetting?

the name of Initializer and Finalizer methods(Mentioned in extension.xml) of ANE has to be different for all the native extensions that an application uses.

You can verify the values by extracting extension.xml from .ANE (You can rename it to .zip and extract it)

Library has to be external always(Mention the swc as external library)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

Which is the platform you are targetting?

the name of Initializer and Finalizer methods(Mentioned in extension.xml) of ANE has to be different for all the native extensions that an application uses.

You can verify the values by extracting extension.xml from .ANE (You can rename it to .zip and extract it)

Library has to be external always(Mention the swc as external library)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mmmm, the Initializer and Finalizer methods are not different... give me five minute to test.

I'm working on windows, but ANE it's for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah!! it's RUN!!!!

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem

In my extension native library written in xcode, I had the following functions:

void ContextInitializer(...)
void ContextFinalizer(...)
void ExtInitalizer(...)
void ExtFinalizer(...)

I had to rename all 4 of these functions to something unique because just changing the last 2 only gave me a "ld: duplicate symbol _ContextFinalizer" compiler error in ADT. However, once I renamed all 4, updated my extensions.xml to point to the new names, compiled it, both extensions came to life without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2012 Oct 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://lilili87222.github.com/admob-for-flash/

user can show all type of banner ad and full screen(interstitial advertising) ad of admob

user can show landscope and portrait advertising in actionscript 3 mobile application

user can set postion of ad

easy to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines