I'm working to move our first CAF catalog and applications to our test servers however things don't appear to be working properly.
- when I go to http://servername:4502/mosaic/applications/#/APPLICATION, the default mosaic login screen loads and not the one I have specified in /libs/mosaic/components/index/index.jsp
- once I login, the tile begins to load but fails with the following error: "Error #2032: Stream Error URL: http://servername:4502/mosaic/catalogs/CATALOG/tiles/TILENAME/framewor k_22.214.171.12467.swf
Here's the few things that I noticed using the browser Network monitor:
- The browser makes a GET for my custom mosaic login screen and it gets it!...however it has an HTTP Status 304, Not Modified?
- The production version of mosaic is looking for framework_126.96.36.19967.swf in /content/mosaic/viewer/flex_sdks/flex_sdk_188.8.131.5267 HOWEVER the production mosaic package puts swz files in /content/mosaic/viewer/flex_sdks/flex_sdk_184.108.40.20667 !!! How does one go about fixing this?
Any help here would be greatly appreciated!
More details would be helpful, but my first reaction is to ensure you've compiled your tiles for release, not debug, and to make sure you clear your browser cache.
The flex sdk RSLs are SWF for debug and are signed SWZ for release.
In the Concepts sample take a look at the tiles/build.xml file. There should be a compile-release target as well as a compile-debug target. Those 2 targets set up the RSL paths differently depending on whether the tile (or stylesheet, etc.) is being compiled for a developer or production scenario.
Thanks for the tip!
When I went to look at the build.xml in the Concepts-src from my local CRX is wasn't there. So, I uninstalled the es-samples package, downloaded the latest from Package Share and installed the samples again. I pull down the Concepts-src and sure enough there's a build.xml in the tiles directory that has what we've been looking for.
We have our Ant build script working properly now where it compiles for a release version but we're still having issues pulling down the swz files once that application begins to load.
Here's what we've noticed,
- the MosaicCustomBootstrap swf is able to load the Mosaic shell and our tiles located at http://serverurl:4502/content/mosaic/appilcations/MyTile.swf
- MosaicCustomBootstrap swf then tries to go and pulldown the first RSL, framework.swz, which is configured in our build.xml below
<url rsl-url="/content/mosaic/viewer/flex_sdks/flex_sdk_220.127.116.1167/framew ork_18.104.22.16867.swz" policy-file-url="crossdomain.xml"/>
- MosaicCustomBootstrap swf first tries to go and get the crossdomain.xml file however its trying to get the file from http://crossdomain.xml and then http://content/mosaic/viewer/crossdomain.xml; obviously both of these requests fail!
- We've verified that the crossdomain.xml file is located both at the root of the server as well as in content/mosaic/viewer and can be accessed once a valid session has been established.
So, what are we missing? Why does MosaicCustomBootstrap not use the serverurl when it attempts to get the crossdomain.xml file like it does to load tiles?
I've included two screenshot showing the browser network monitor reflecting my statements above.