I have a publication on my iPad which played fine on the previous version of the Adobe Content Viewer. The folio has an html animation in a web overlay. The animation no longer plays properly. I note that this folio previews correctly on the desktop viewer. I created another version of this folio as a pure html "stack" -- same problem.
I'm working on a MAC OSX 7.62 and ID 5.5. Everything is updated.
It requires a certain level of confidence in the product to get out there and pitch the work to prospective clients. I don't have that.
As of this morning Adobe has a market value of $14 Billion --- seems to me the company could afford to QA releases and maybe hire some interface designers.
have your animation any interaction?
I have another experience: I'm trying to make an animation with interaction in html5, using Hype. It works fine on the Hype's preview and in the desktop viewer. But when I try the content viewer, it lost its orientation - the layout is vertical and i don't know why it appears horizontal.
Who can help me?
I use Hype too. Have you created an .ipa file to test it on the iPad? or just through the viewer.
I've just tested one of my animations, a full page rotating animation, with the latest viewer and it's OK
but it was created prior to the latest tools
Here's what I did -- I deleted the Content Viewer from my iPad and restored the prior version from a backup. I then opened the Viewer on the iPad and had an empty library as expected. I downloaded the folio in question and it works perfectly.
I'm in the process of downloading my other folios but Acrobat.com is S-L-O-W at the moment. I did try to download the html test I made this morning but was told I needed to download the latest Adobe Content Viewer because that folio was made with newer tools. Fat chance of that!
Europe, Middle East and Africa