Skip navigation
fxlevy
Currently Being Moderated

Error 2032 when running the demo

Nov 25, 2011 9:37 AM

Tags: #flash_builder #sap #gateway

Hi, i tried to implement the demo using the demo video and the getting starting document.

First remark, the video is just fine and you can reproduce what was shown.

But the "flashbuilder_sap_gettingstarted.pdf" docuement is wrong, there is an inconsistency. At the begining the docuement talks about the DEMO_FLIGHT (which is the one used in the video) but after that the screenshots show a serviceREPORTING. This is inconsistent. Hopefully the video of course is correct.

Anyway this is not the question but i think Adobe should correct this document.

When i implemented the demo and run the application, i allways have a #2032 error.

After a few search and the use of a http sniffing apllication, i found that the called URL was:

http://gw.esworkplace.sap.com/sap/opu/sdata/sap/DEMO_FLIGHT/z_demo_fli ghtCollection?sap-client=800

The answer is 401 Bad request.

When i launch this URL directly in the browser, i've got the following response:

BC_IBF/001Errors occurred

Where is the problem?

Does it come from the Flex application which laucnh a wrong URL or from the SAP NetWeaver Gateway?

Any help will be very nice.

PS: Just to finish the generic user GW@ESW is locked in the SAP Netweaver gateway server, so you can't connect anymore to this server with this user.

In place registrer to the SAP SDN website and request for your user to be added to this Gateway server following the procedure and it will be OK.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 25, 2011 9:46 AM   in reply to fxlevy

Thanks, will do a pass through docs, some screenshots could be out of sync. Thanks.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2011 1:39 AM   in reply to fxlevy

Hi fxlevy,

I have implemented the demo a month ago and it was working properly.

I guess the Z_Demo_flightCollection is not working properly now or it mite be deactivated in the server, because even i am unable to fetch the data now using this.

Well, what you can do here is once you connect to the Demo Gateway server through the Adobe Flash Builder you can see all the services. You can test each of the service and check which operation is actually responding to your query. (I have tried with the service BANK last week and it was connecting).

Hope you find this info useful.

Regards

Pradeep

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2011 3:57 AM   in reply to fxlevy

Hi fxlevy,

I have only tested it on the Windows machine.

But now when i try to login to the SAP Netweaver gateway demo system using the id and pswd given in the below URL, i am unable to login, mite be the user id is locked (as the demo system logon page says "logon not possible as too many failed attempts ").

So in this case even the server should not connect in the Adobe Flash Builder.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/1051f6d9-e87 a-2e10-d188-e2786c7878b1

Were you able to connect to the demo server in the Adobe Flash Builder and able to see all the services used in the server?

Regards

Pradeep

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2011 7:29 AM   in reply to fxlevy

That may be the problem, it was not thoroughly tested on Mac.

Try, creating a new project, generate the service classes for Z_Demo_flightCollection, in the new project and then copy the service classes over those in your old project (that stopped working). There is a known problem in DCD where generated code can fall out-of-sync. We believe we have fixed this in a new release.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2011 7:31 AM   in reply to skumars_pradeep16

It may well be the service. I have run into individual services failing. I will pass this on to SAP.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2011 7:33 AM   in reply to fxlevy

I have passed issue to SAP support

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 29, 2011 5:53 PM   in reply to fxlevy

The username was unlocked try the services again.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 1, 2011 9:00 AM   in reply to fxlevy

I have used DEMO_FLIGHT a lot and then it stopped working for a while. I will pass on the problem to SAP support.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 2, 2011 4:35 AM   in reply to keithsutton

Its not only DEMO_FLIGHT but a lot of services are not working.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 9, 2011 4:19 AM   in reply to fxlevy

Had the same problem with DEMO_FLIGHT today. This is not a working gateway model. DEMO_BANK is working. Thanks !

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2012 6:30 PM   in reply to fxlevy

If I get the url directly to the web browser let say:

http://gw.esworkplace.sap.com/sap/opu/sdata/sap/DEMO_FLIGHT/z_demo_fli ghtCollection?sap-client=800

the response is

<error><code>BC_IBF/001</code><message xml:lang="en">Errors occurred</message></error>

what is this error?

The error reported by IoErrorhanlder in Flex is

Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: http://gw.esworkplace.sap.com/sap/opu/sdata/sap/DEMO_FLIGHT/z_demo_fli ghtCollection?sap-client=800

Cannot test with SAP and Flex

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 1:10 PM   in reply to fxlevy

I am facing the same error for DEMO_FLIGHT. I run on latest FB via Mac & Gateway DS Installed. Any pointers would be much helpful. Thanks, Arun Bala

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points