• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to find the sources for flex-rds-server.jar?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm currently working on an upgrade of the Grails BlazeDS 4 Integration Plugin from Sebastien Arbogast and Burt Beckwith. I'm going to upgrade it to Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.5.0.RELEASE and Grails 1.3.7.

When using the latest flex-rds-server.jar from the BlazeDS release, the Java Introspector doesn't work because it is unaware of groovy.lang.MetaClass used for the Grails Domain Objects.

I would like to "patch" the classes in the flex-rds-server.jar but I can't find the sources. Aren't they available? Could you provide me with the sources?

Best regards,

Christian

TOPICS
Developers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christian.

I had this very same question one week ago. After a long google search session without answers I posted a note in the stack overflow forum (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8290982/flex-rds-server-license).

As far as I could figure out this jar is part of Flash Builder IDE. It's binary cames compiled with BlazeDS but it's not part of BlazeDS. I think it's not open source at all.

You do only need it in developing time - I saw some hints on internet saying to remove it when going to production to avoid security issues.

I hope it helps.

Woody

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines