Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Kuler Klash error when trying to sign in to Kuler

Dec 12, 2011 11:54 AM

I have tried for the past two days to sign in to Kuler and I keep getting the "Kuler Klash" error, so I am unable to sign in and download themes.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 4, 2007 10:24 AM   in reply to eeballer
    Oh, that sounds frustrating. Sorry about that. Have you ever been able to sign into kuler? And out of curiosity, what time(s) are you trying to access it (pls give timezone)?
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 19, 2007 12:49 AM   in reply to Sami@Adobe
    Hi,

I can sign in but can save a a Kuler a created. I always get a Kuler Klash when I try that.

Greetings Dirk

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2007 11:28 AM   in reply to eeballer
    Hi Dirk,
    Can you repeat when you get Kuler Klash? You wrote: "save a a Kuler a created." Thanks!
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 21, 2007 6:09 AM   in reply to Sami@Adobe
    hi

i know what DirkBazuin means, as i have the same problem.

that is when i am logged in, i create a theme but when i either come to save or publish my theme it comes up with the KulerKrash window and asks me to refresh, which in turn i end up losing my theme. i have retried this several times. but no joy.

what should i do? do you have any advice?

thank you.

David

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 21, 2007 8:23 AM   in reply to eeballer
    Hi, I believe this has to do with authentication (reauthenticates for actions like save/publish), though it's odd that you can log in, it's only on subsequent authentication. I will log a bug, however, since Adobe is shutting down today through January 2, further investigation will start in the New Year once the various teams are back. Thank you all for bringing this to our attention and for your patience!

In the meantime, please let us know if:
    1. Have you EVER been able to save or publish?
    2. Does this happen on other actions such as downloading?
    3. Sometimes even though I get the kuler klash message, things are still happening and I can still click on the interface or refresh. Please describe what happens.
    4. Is your Adobe ID an email address or not?
    5. OS/browser (we always ask!)

I will be back on Jan 7 and can follow up then. Will try to bring you more joy in the New Year. :-)

Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 23, 2007 9:53 AM   in reply to Sami@Adobe
    Sami,

1 I have never been able to save or publish.
    2 I can download
    3 I can refresh the page and do everything except save and publish
    4 My ID is a email adres
    5 I am using Mac OS X 1.5.1 and safari 3.0.4

Sometimes I get a klash when I try to login.

Greetings Dirk

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2008 10:24 AM   in reply to eeballer
    Hi, we're back! I'll add this additional information to the bug I filed.
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 23, 2008 1:22 AM   in reply to eeballer
    I have another problem wth signing in. The message "wrong ID och password" shows even though it's the right one. What is wrong?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 13, 2008 4:09 PM   in reply to eeballer
    Hi, sorry, just saw this. Are you still having the problem? Have you ever been able to sign in successfully? Please send me a private message with the Adobe ID you are using. If it is an older ID and not an email address, that can be the problem.
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 29, 2008 2:53 PM   in reply to Sami@Adobe
    Sami,

I still can't save a theme.

I am using mac os 10.5.2
    It happens with safari and FireFox.

Is this a problem everyone has using a mac?

Greetings Dirk

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 3, 2008 12:58 PM   in reply to eeballer
    i can log into my adobe account @ adobe.com, but whenever i try to log in @ kuler.adobe.com i get "error: kuler krash." I have never been able to log in @ kuler.adobe.com, and therefor have never been able to save or upload swatches.

-nicole garayalde

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 4, 2008 2:06 PM   in reply to nik-uhh?
    Thanks for your patience. For approximately how long has this been happening?
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 5, 2008 2:11 PM   in reply to Sami@Adobe
    it's been going on for 3 days now. i have attempted to log in a number of times, at various times of day.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 5, 2008 2:12 PM   in reply to eeballer
    i have also attempted to log in through my kuler air desktop, but no better luck.

-niki garayalde

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 5, 2008 2:14 PM   in reply to eeballer
    Update: since we cannot reproduce this with QA, I will contact users who hare having repeated issues to do troubleshooting. Look for a private message on the kuler talk. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this.
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2008 9:44 AM   in reply to Sami@Adobe
    Hey Sammi, I've been trying to contact you. I have still been unable to sign onto kuler.adobe.com. I really need to be able to do this as a requirement of a class. I have sent you personal messages and have gotten no reply. Please help.

-Niki Garayalde

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2008 2:30 PM   in reply to eeballer
    I just installed kuler and am also getting a "kuler klash" error when I try to sign in.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 19, 2008 11:43 AM   in reply to eeballer
    Hi, we have resolved several of the issues with a workaround: users create another Adobe ID, which works.

If you are never able to sign in, or to perform certain functions such as Save, please troubleshoot by:
    1. Create another Adobe ID and see if you can sign in/Save, etc.
    2. If the second ID works, and you'd like to use your original Adobe ID instead, please send me a private message. We'll need to have your original Adobe ID and password to check on our end. You can change your password after we do our troubleshooting.
    3. If the second ID does not work, send me a private message and we'll set up an online conference to troubleshoot.

Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 30, 2011 12:35 PM   in reply to Sami@Adobe

Thank You!  I'd pretty much given up on using Kuler until I found this.  I created a new Adobe ID and everything seems to work now.  Yes.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Incoming Links

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points