• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

for e tuition

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2011 Oct 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use adobe connect in my e tuition set up. I need to allow both teachers and the students to be connected from th admin centre.I may have 5 or more teachers of differant subjects who teach through voip and awhite borad and a number of students. Can I use adobe connect? Can change the host from one person to another? How can I buy adobe connect for this use? Is there any special price for educational use?

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2011 Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can use Adobe Connect. Yes, you can change the host from one person to another. To purchase Adobe Connect you will want to either reach out to Adobe directly or contact a Reseller in your area (Adobe should help you find one near by).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Conenct is now marketed to specific markets and has dedicated sales teams focussed on Government and eLearning (large Universities). Commercial accounts do not have an Adobe sales force now (recent change). Depending on your country (Adobe Connect is not sold in every country), you can use this site to purchase Adobe Connect:  http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html

Resellers and partners are the preferred option as well. You can also contact your software reseller and see if they handle Adobe Connect sales. Adobe has decided to focus the sales efforts on Government and eLearning markets. Partners will market to the commerical customers.

Large Universities who have an Adobe Sales Rep would qualify for education pricing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines