• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zynga games crashes flash player

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had any problems with flash player crashing while playing Zynga games on facebook?  Everytime I try to play a Zynga game, flash player crashes.  I have contacted Zynga, but they tell me it's a problem with my computer.  I have cleared out all cache (java, flash, etc), history, ran my antivirus program, have my computer, including flash player and other programs completely updated, I have even tried shutting down all non-essential programs and processes and have just Chrome (I usuallyuse chrome, but have had this issue with other browsers) open with one tab and try playing Zynga games, yet flash player crashes. The funny thing is, I can come on to the computer, have several programs running, numerous tabs open and play any other game online, both in facebook or on other sites and not have one issue with flash player. I know that there are many other people out there that are have the same problem.  In my last email from Zynga support they said:

"Just like any applications in the market, it's performance depends on what kind and number of programs that are running in your computer. For additional information, I'm sure that they have a self-support site that might answer your questions."

Zynga hasn't got a clue why this is happening (not a surprise to me considering it is Zynga).  Essentially they are saying it is either my computer's fault or a fault of Flash Player.  If that were the case, I would imagine that I would have flash player crashes with most of my other programs or games.  The same if it were an issues with flash player.

Can anyone please help me fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2011 Dec 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To assist us in quickly understanding your problem, please follow these guidelines when posting:

• Specify your operating system (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
  • Specify your web browser and version (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
  • Specify your Flash Player version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problems as Ghosts64. Altho, it doesn't just happen on my laptop. It happens on my PC, and it also happens on my brand new work computer. My primary computer is my laptop, running Windows 7, 64 bit. I also use Google Chrome, as is suggested with Zynga games, as the browser automatically updates Flash. I'm not sure how to tell which version of Chrome I am using, but the version of Flash I have is WIN 11,1,102,55.  It is VERY annoying that I crash multiple times a day, having to reload everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Laptop is running:

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1

Chrome 15.0.874.121 m

Mozilla Firefox 8

Java 6 build 29 (build 1.6.0_29-b11) 32bit (apparently at this time there isn't a 64bit version, but java is compatable with 64 bit systems)

If Flash Player is installed on your computer, the following box displays the version of Flash Player installed along with the operating system:

Win 11,1,102,55

Debug Player: NO

Operating System Windows 7

Video Capable: YES

Audio Capable: YES

Local file I/O capable: YES

I hope this helps.  If you need any further information please let me know, and I'd be happy to post.  BTW, I have even tried changing my settings so that history cache etc is cleared when I close my browser and it doesn't seem to make a difference.  I use Chrome as my main browser because I find that firefox seems to be slow and has a tendency to stop responding and Internet Explorer is crap as far as I'm concerned so try to use it as little as possible.  As snoogans74 said, Chrome automatically updates Flash.  I have gone into Programs and Features, and I have only the latest versions of Flash and Java installed.

Message was edited by: Ghosts64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Java 6 build 29 (build 1.6.0_29-b11) 32bit (apparently at this time there isn't a 64bit version, but java is compatable with 64 bit systems)

The JAVA site responds to your browser, go there with a 64-bit browser and a 64-bit JAVA download will be offered.

What is your video adaptor and the driver version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you are looking for?

Video Card :AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

Driver version: 8.770.2.1000

Can you suggest a 64bit browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you might want to use a program like DriverMax to update your graphics driver.

http://www.drivermax.com/driver/search/search_version.php?devicename=AMD+M880G+with+ATI+Mobility+Rad...

If you don't use a 64-bit browser, you don't need a 64-bit JAVA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those links were of no help.  I had already visited them.  Reporting this issue to Zynga only gets a prewritten form letter back.  Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hava problem too but,my flash player crash with ameba pico on facebook

can you help me

my OS is Win7Ultimate 32bit

my flash palyer 11 and i use mozilla firefox 8 32 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2011 Dec 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GrimReapers21 wrote:

I hava problem too but,my flash player crash with ameba pico on facebook

can you help me

my OS is Win7Ultimate 32bit

my flash palyer 11 and i use mozilla firefox 8 32 bit

Have you tried contacting the game's support team? Their email address is listed on this page: http://www.cyberagentamerica.com/support/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

If you encounter Flash Player crash on Chrome, please submit crash report to Google and get to know your crash ID. We can identify what kind of crash you are facing by knowning crash ID:

http://dev.chromium.org/for-testers/bug-reporting-guidelines/reporting-crash-bug

Similar infor for Mozilla FireFox is here:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox%20crashes

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox%20crashes#w_get-help-fixing-this-crash

You can note your crash ID here and we can take a look into more details.

thanks,

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please post your crash IDs.  crashes should allow reporting back to the browsers company such as Mozilla.  if you type out "about:crashes" in the address bar *without quotes" they are identified and prepended with "bp-" 

let us know the entire string and we'll take a look at mozilla's crash reporter data.

if it's not allowing to submit the crash to mozilla, it could be a timeout issue.  in mozilla firefox, if the app which is loading does not load within 45 secs (default value), firefox does unload the player and would look similar to a crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reporting isn't enabled and when I tried to click to enable it, the check mark keeps disappearing.  How can I get the check mark to stay?  Also, to download the windbg.exe you have to have a developer account.  Is there another program available to download that doesn't require an account to get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome crash report issue must exist because I see people are talking here: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=519aa78fe966bdc4&hl=en

I'll report Google to look into the reporting feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ghost64,

I talked with Google folks and they want to follow up your crash reporting issue. Can you join their forum thread noted above? Sorry to bother you a lot but we really want to look into your crash dump. We've heard Zynga game crash for long time but we've never be able to reach out to data that we can investigate in detail. It's great if you can help on this inviestigation.

thanks,

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2011 Dec 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Hitomi,

Thanks for the link.  I'll check that out now.  It's not a bother, I am willing to assist in any way possible to help resolve this issue. I have uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled it with a newer version.  If I continue to have the same problems I'll post it here. 

Thanks to everyone who has helped.  I'll let you all know how the new version of Chrome is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 20, 2011 Dec 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ghosts64,

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward your Chrome crash ID for further investigation.

thanks,

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2012 Jan 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem  - just started happening a few days ago right after I received a new Flash Player update.  My system has not been the same since.  I am on a windows 64 bit system - try running IE 8 in 32 bit or 64 bit - same problem.  Started getting a corrupted search provider message too.

p.s. whoever the sicko is that is private messaging me against my forum account - I'M NOT INTERESTED...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2012 Jan 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pls play me ameba pico -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a quick update as to what has been going on.   First, I'd like to apologize for not responding in such a long time.  I haven't been on the computer much lately.  It seems that the problem has worked itself out somehow, (for me anyway).  It does, on occasion crash, but when that happens, I do a clean up of history, cache etc. and that seems to help for a while.  Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

@ santakine, I'm not too sure what you are talking about, but I  feel that your comment should not have been posted on this thread.  If you have an issue with a Community Member, please keep this type of a comment between you and that member private by sending a private message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines