Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

An error has occurred while publishing the folio to the server.

Dec 10, 2011 8:03 PM

Tags: #digital_publishing_suite

I am repeatedly getting an error while trying to publish a folio in the Folio Producer: "An error has occurred while publishing the folio to the server.Could not upload article."

Publish_error.png

This has happened over a dozen times now over a 12 hour period. Sometimes the upload progresses to 40% sometimes only around 10% before it fails. Thinking it might be an issue with the particular folio I was trying to publish I republished older ones that had no issues before and they now experience the same problem. From reading the forums its a problem other people have experienced but no real solution has been offered and eventually it just seems to start working again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 11, 2011 7:29 AM   in reply to micfur563

this issue has been resolved. the seattle team has been working on this for the past hours.

if you still see issues, please send me a PM.

klaasjan tukker

adobe

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 11, 2011 4:43 PM   in reply to micfur563

We completed a service restoration again about 1 hour ago.  There are now monitors hooked up to automatically detect the  specific failure we experienced.  This should alert our operations team immediately in the event that this happens again.  Please do continue to post to these threads if you experience failures.

Michelle

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 14, 2011 1:49 AM   in reply to micfur563

Seems to be still a bit unstable. My publishing failed at first attempt (40%), failed at second (84%), succeeded at third... Keep on trying!

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 14, 2011 6:47 AM   in reply to micfur563

Hi,

I see a message from our operations team indicating they detected and temporarily corrected the problem shortly after your post.  I believe you should be functioning now.  We have recently determined the root cause of these failures and are testing a configuration fix will be deployed as soon as we can safely do so.

Michelle

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points