• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11 does not install Plugin

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2011 Dec 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 7 workstation with IE9 that will not install the plugin.  I have used the Adobe uninstaller rebooted installed with a saved copy of Flash player but it will not install the Plugin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet Explorer does not use a plug-in version of Flash Player.

When posting, please provide:

• Operating system version (including 32bit or 64bit edition) 
  • Web browser and version (including 32bit or 64bit edition) 
  • The Flash Player version 
  • Give us a brief explanation of the problem, please include any information you feel is important

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 64 Bit OS

IE 9.0.8112

Flash Player 11.1.102.55

When I check another Windows 7 workstation the Flash Player Settings Manager shows that version for both the Active X & Plugin versions, but on this particular workstation the plugin shows Not Installed & the website that I need to view requires the Plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plugin Flash player is for browsers other than Internet Explorer.  What is this website that requires a "Internet Explorer plugin"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2011 Dec 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brianmoskowitz wrote:

I have a Windows 7 workstation with IE9 that will not install the plugin.  I have used the Adobe uninstaller rebooted installed with a saved copy of Flash player but it will not install the Plugin.

Please see this KB article: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2012 Feb 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem that also. I have tried all of the above solutions and I ActiveX filtering is disabled. I have Windows 7, the latest Adobe ActiveX version, and IE9. I am assuiming that this problem is related to the other problem I am having but I could be wrong. I cannot hear any audio on Facebook videos using IE9. However, I can hear audio on the same video if I use Google Chrome.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2012 Feb 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please start a new topic, as your problem is obviously completely different.

And when you do, please describe the exact nature of your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines