• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where do I enter my redemption code to get my serial# ??????

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2011 Dec 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do I enter my redemption code to get my serial number???

went to the getserial webpage but there is no place there to enter it ????

why is this so user unfriendly ????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2011 Dec 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

redemption_code.jpg

You should see this screen on the get serial site (https://na1p.licenses.adobe.com/getserial/). Try using another browser if you are having problems viewing this page. See this doc for more info. (http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/909/cpsid_90921.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I go to enter my redem ption code so that I can get a serial number?The above doesn't help me at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jtdjim1 wrote:

Where do I go to enter my redem ption code so that I can get a serial number?The above doesn't help me at all.

Which part of Preran's post doesn't help and why?

He's posted the link and screenshot to show you where to go to get your serial number. That's answering the question that was asked.

If you say "I went to the link, entered my redemption code and got the following error message and error code....." then we know what you've tried and that helps us to help you with the next step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get to the web page. I am a relatively new PC user, so it must be something I am doing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google plus does not open this web page. why not? where can I redeem my software? I agree, this shouldn't be so difficult to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought this from Staples. I found a place to type in my redemption code and it says it's invalid. I'd like to phone support but I can't find a phone number and the help links aren't doing any good. How do I find out what's wrong with this code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to put my passcorde

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ricardo36537076hi1h 

what are you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a Mac?

When you are installing or updating on a Mac, that is your Mac asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines