Skip navigation
craig9859
Currently Being Moderated

favorites

Apr 5, 2011 8:03 AM

Why is there no favorites button under transitions anymore?

I use this software very frequently. In every previous version, I've been able to load my four favorite audio/video transitions topgether into one folder, and use them quickly and easily. Not having that folder available anymore is more time consuming, and it seems like it would be such a simple feature to continue to include in the software.

If nothign else, can you please consider including it again, in Premiere 10?

-Craig

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 21, 2011 3:46 PM   in reply to craig9859

I agree ... where is it?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 14, 2011 10:24 AM   in reply to craig9859

I cannot tell you "why," but would think that this would be a good Feature Request for Adobe. Tell them how useful the Favorites was to you, and request that they be reinstated.

With but a few exceptions, I use only Butt-Cuts, Dip-to-Black and Cross-Dissolves, and almost none of the rest. Usually when I do need another, I build it myself from Pixelan's Spice Master. For me, it's easy to just grab the one that I need, when I need it. I never do any Transitions in a random pattern. Each is throughout carefully, and connotes a particular "device," usually to express the passage of time, or a change in place. However, that does not mean that others would not find the Favorites extremely useful, and if there are enough, who do, then Adobe should reconsider.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points