• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 doesn't seem to work with youtube and others

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2011 Dec 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have problem with the flash player after update.

I have 4 computers with 2x win7 x64 and 2 x XP x32.

On the windows 7 and one XP flash player doesn't  work. Flash don't working with youtube and the installation program of game Battlefield 3

I reinstalled version 1.11.102.55 to the beta version 11.2 but it didn't work.

Flash didn't work with the Firefox, Opera, Waterfox, Chromium, IE

On one XP x32 is the same version 11.1.102.55 an all working fine. I don't understand where is problem

Sorry, for my english

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2011 Dec 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this thread which explains how to disable your antivirus before installing Flash: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4081633#4081633

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2011 Dec 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read it. No changes. Flash still not working.
I reinstalled Win 7 x64 system again but it's still the same problem.
On youtube I have only black screen and if I click right on the flash movie box I have the information "Movie not loaded ..." and "Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 - informations..."

I have no more ideas

youtube.jpg"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xkadi wrote:

I read it. No changes. Flash still not working.
I reinstalled Win 7 x64 system again but it's still the same problem.
On youtube I have only black screen and if I click right on the flash movie box I have the information "Movie not loaded ..." and "Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 - informations..."

I have no more ideas

youtube.jpg"

Can you give me the link to that movie you made the screenshot of?

But the message, "movie not loaded" usually means there's no file there, either because the user removed it, or the file itself is corrupt.

Can you see the animation on this Flash test page? http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it on Firefox 8.0.1, Firefox 9.0, Waterfox 8.0.1, Opera 11.60, IE 9 and Google Chrome 15.0.874.12l1 m.

Everywhere is the same effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xkadi wrote:

I checked it on Firefox 8.0.1, Firefox 9.0, Waterfox 8.0.1, Opera 11.60, IE 9 and Google Chrome 15.0.874.12l1 m.

Everywhere is the same effect.

Can you do the following please.

1. Open Firefox and then hit CTRL+SHIFT+A to take you to the Add-ons manager.
  2. Click the Plugins link and see if the Flash plugin is there and is enabled. It will be listed as Shockwave Flash 11.1.102.55
  3. Assuming it's there, right click the Windows Taskbar and go to Task Manager.
  4. Click the Processes tab and then look for "plugin_container.exe"

If that's there, then Flash is working properly with Firefox. The culprit then is very likely going to be your firewall. You'll need to open the firewall's network security manager and check to see whether plugin_container.exe is being blocked or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shockwave Flash 11.1.102.55 is enabled.

"plugin_container.exe *32" and "firefox *32 "is on process list.

I turned off firewall but the problem still exist

What else can block the plugin ?

P.S. I'm a layman in the windows system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you do the following please.

1. Open Firefox and then, if you have the layout with the oblong orange Firefox button top left, hit the ALT key to get the text links.
  2. Then click "Help", "Restart with Add-ons Disabled".
  3. Click Restart in the next dialog and then when you see the menu, click the button "Continue in Safe Mode" without checking any of the boxes.
  4. When Firefox restarts, all your Add-ons will be disabled, but your plugins will remain in operation.
  5. Next, go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and see if the animation plays. If it does, then one of your Add-ons is the culprit.

If that's the case, then you will have to use the same procedure, but when you see the menu, checkmark the option at the top which is to disable all Add-ons and then click the button called "Make changes and Restart". After that, it's just a case of re-enabling them one by one until the problem recurs. Then you'll know which one is the culprit. This article will help you if you can pin it down to an Add-on being the cause: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe%20Mode?s=Safe+Mode&r=0&as=s

Message was edited by: Xircal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I will check it.

Now I have a problem installing flash player like below "Errors during installation. Failure to initiate".

Maybe install an older version? Older version worked without any problems.

blad-instalacji.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2011 Dec 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xkadi wrote:

Ok, I will check it.

Now I have a problem installing flash player like below "Errors during installation. Failure to initiate".

Could you try downloading from this link instead please. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the flash still don't working. But I read, that not only I have this problem.

I use youtube on the Linux, because on this system don't have a problem with flash.

At least I don't see ads... but is problem with the game like Battlefield 3. This is big problem for my children.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you open Firefox and then press CTRL+SHIFT+A then go to the Plugins menu, can you see both plugins in the screenshot and are they both enabled?

flash_plugins_firefox.PNG

Also, in your firewall network security settings, does the rule for plugin_container.exe look like the one in the following screenshot?

plugin_container_network_access.PNG

If both of these look OK, please do the following, but I should warn you that all your site settings, cookies and passwords will be deleted, so make a note of them before you proceed. I suggest you download this free password manager and then copy all your passwords to that before you proceed: http://keepass.info/

In Firefox, press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL which will take you to the Clear All History menu. In the dropdown menu at the top, change it to "Everything". Click the "Details" button and then checkmark all the boxes. Finally, click the "Clear Now" button.

Here's a screenshot of what the  Firefox "Clear All History" menu looks like. The purpose of running it is to eliminate the possiblility that there is something stored somewhere which preventing Flash from working.

clear_history.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines