Skip navigation
wiscold
Currently Being Moderated

Flash not working on videos?  Can't access settings

Dec 16, 2011 1:43 PM

I am using Windows 7 64 bit, IE 9, Adobe Flash player 11 ActiveX 64 bit, 11.2.202.95

Main issue is flash doesn't work on certain sites.  Walgreens photo, a holiday card I received in email and GIS site.  Typically these sites are just blank, sometimes when moving my ouse over the walgreens photo create a calendar page, it will show some images, but they quickly disappear.  I think those would be considered videos, I apologize for not being the most computer savy.  I have looked over the forums and have uninstalled, installed over and over again.  I have even tried to compare the flash settings to that of a computer which does work, but when I right click on a flash image and click settings, nothing pops up.  I have turned the pop up blocker off, disabled antivirus and firewall, everything.  If the settings box does pop up, it disappears the second I get near it.  I have used http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/in dex.html to access the flash player settings, but really I have no idea what they should be set at. 

Flash used to work fine but about 3 months ago I had to recover my harddrive from disk and since then I have been having issues with a lot of things, but this one is the most troubling.  And suggestions would be beneficial

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points