• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant load VTech InnoTab need Adobe Flash 10

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2011 Dec 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchases the VTech InnoTab. System requirements are to have Adobe Flash Player 10 ..or above. I have downloaded the latest version 11. When i try to get into the Learning Lodge navigator it still asks that I download the Adobe Flash player and a screen comes up for me to do so but I cannot enter the requested versions, etc. therefore I cannot enter the download.  This may be a VTech question but very much involes the problem i am having with Adobe F download. Anyone ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2011 Dec 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the very exact problem and have installed and uninstalled it very frustrating.  Any Help would be much appreciated.  Just wanted you to know you are not the only one with this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2011 Dec 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue..with this who can we discuss this with...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to locate information regarding which Operating System this device uses.  I would recommend you contact the manufacture as they should be able to best assist you.  You could try also posting to our Flash Player forum but I believe you will gain more traction with the company which manufactured the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trawled the net for weeks trying to get a solution to this problem and have found this answer on another forum (Think I am ok to post the link???)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111222005318AAmxuin

I have been so frustrated by this issue that when I read this thread earlier I have actually registered with this forum to post an answer because I understand how annoyed everyone must be.

I hope the link works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2011 Dec 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem:

The learning Lodge software would ask to update the flash player, so I did, then it took me to the flash download page to select the proper operating system used by my computer, then it after the flash update it took me to a success page, so I tried the Learning Lodge Navagator software again and got the same message as before, to update my flash player again!

Solution:

So after a couple times trying to do this, I noticed that on the flash download success page there were other (optional) downloads. One of which was the Adobe Shockwave Player download . So I did and now the Vtech LLN software works.

I hope this helps! Just click on the text link above to get to the shockwave player download page.

If not try the link to the yahoo answers page that "Minicavey" posted above, it seems to work for people too. 

Happy Hollidays!

Matthew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2012 Jan 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you haven't fix it yet, the last poster said to download adobe shockwave. i did that on 3 dif. computers and our innnotab now works on all 3. good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2012 Jan 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines