Skip navigation
Sand3
Currently Being Moderated

Where can I find a list of Android tablets that will run Photoshop Touch?

Jan 1, 2012 3:08 PM

I'm shopping for a tablet with the express purpose in mind of using it with Photoshop Touch. I've spent hours searching, and I haven't been able to find any lists or product comparisons of which devices work the best in tandem with Photoshop Touch. Are there any particular tablets on the market right now that Adobe recommends over others for use with their apps? Most of the product reviews I can find for tablets aren't focused on their preformance with art, and I haven't found any comparisons between different Android products in that reguard. I've posted questions a few other places and haven't gotten any responces. Is there somewhere on the Adobe site that I can find a list of particularly favored tablets?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 3, 2012 9:45 AM   in reply to Sand3

Hi Sand3,

There isn't a listing of tablets that I'm aware of (probably because there are so many models and new ones are contantly being released), any tablet that meets the minimum system requirements should be able to run Photoshop Touch. I would suggest reading reviews about the top tablets online within your budget. Depending on the kind of art you will be producing and how you intend to use the tablet might be a factors to consider as well. The current apps available on Android will eventually be available on iOS (iPads) too which might be a consideration as well. I've personally done sketching with Adobe Ideas on the iPad and really enjoyed it. Pressure sensitivity is also an important feature for some artists which works with Lenovo Thinkpad and on Samsung tablets with stylus support. All this might raise more questions than answers....regardless, hope the info helps

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 4, 2012 12:15 PM   in reply to Sand3

Hey Sand3

Glad you found one. I don't know much about the Acer Iconia tablets, but they look nice

-Dave

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points