Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe SendNow Desktop App

Jan 3, 2012 11:02 AM

Tags: #adobe #sendnow

I am having a problem downloading the SendNow Desktop Application.   I keep getting a Error 2032 about the installation failing.  I tried uninstalling flash player, and adobe air, but no luck.  I also tried to install it on alternate machines, but no luck.  I suspect that installation files may be blocked by web filtering software, but can ip addresses be provided for where the files are coming from, so I can add those exceptions to the firewall?  I added the adobe domain and anything under it, but no luck.  Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 4, 2012 12:42 PM   in reply to dy_it

Hi,

There's another discussion here about the same problem. Take a look at responses #4 and 5.

Check your IE browser and ensure that it is NOT set to "Work Offline." A colleague found that if IE was set to "Work Offline," the SendNow Desktop App would not successfully download using Chrome.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 4, 2012 2:02 PM   in reply to dy_it

Which domain did you add? adobe.com or acrobat.com?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 4, 2012 2:23 PM   in reply to dy_it

Try adding it and see if that makes a difference. We've not encountered this problem before with the SendNow Desktop App, so we're not sure what will help.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 5, 2012 7:36 AM   in reply to dy_it

Hi dy_it - let' try one more thing. Can you attempt to download the SendNow desktop application directly via https://sendnow.acrobat.com/SendNow/SendNowDesktop.air ? Save it somewhere on your computer and once it's downloaded completely double-click to install.

Hope this works!

Cheers - Tobias

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points