• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Hyperlink in Adobe Reader Pro 9

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2012 Jan 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a Hyperlink within a pdf with Adobe Reader Pro 9.  The way I understand it is that you are suppose to highlight the text to be used as the hyperlink and use the tool function that looks like two chain links together.  The problem is that that tool is greyed out so that I cannot use it.  I have opened multiple documents and they are all like this.  Can anyone tell me what the issue is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, we need to know what product you actually have. There is no Adobe Reader Pro 9. There is Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Reader cannot create links or edit PDF files. Acrobat can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Security may have applied that does not permit changing the PDF by adding a link annotation.

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines