• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program installation folder for version 5.5

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2012 Jan 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folks, I was wondering if anyone can provide information about the location Adobe uses to install captivate version 5.5. I haven't installed Captivate in a long time on any PC, so...

In Adobe's documentation and online help content, they refer to the installation location for 5.0 and 5.5 as:

"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 5"

I thought on a PC that I upgraded from 5.0 to 5.5 that it used "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 5"

However, I just installed a trial version for 5.5 on a new PC, and the location used was "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 5.5"

I'm trying to figure out if 5.5 EVER used the "Adobe Captivate 5" folder, and when it changed to "Adobe Captivate 5.5"?

Do all versions of 5.5 - trial, upgrade, licensed CD use the "5.5" folder?

thx!

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2012 Jan 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Yes, it is installed in a folder Adobe Captivate 5.5. It is possible to have both 5.0 and 5.5 on the same PC, so ...

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources