Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Blank uploaded Proto project

Dec 19, 2011 5:57 AM

Tags: #upload #adobe_proto

Uploaded first project okay - could click on it the large thumbnail view and the see it in the browser. Changed it, tried to upload but wouldn't overwrite, so deleted the previously uploaded project. However, after apparently re-uploading the project successfully, when the large thumbnail is clicked a blank page is presented within the Adobe Cloud window. Interestingly, the thumbnail seems to show the correct content. so why isn't it shown in the full-sized preview?

Tim

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 10, 2012 1:02 PM   in reply to tgiadd

Hey Tim,

I was trying to recreate the behavior you described here. I wasn't quite sure if I was doing the same process as you. I uploaded a Proto project to the Creative Cloud website, if I already had a project there with that same name it gave me the option "Don't Upload" or "Rename". If I did neither of these but deleted the original project prior and uploaded it again from Proto I didn't see any difference. I still ended up with a .zip file for the project and the preview for it appeared the same when double clicking it and viewing it in a browser. Can you post a screen shot as an example? If you upload it again and give it a different name does the preview appear then?

Thanks for testing,

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 11, 2012 6:15 PM   in reply to tgiadd

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the clarification and the screen shots. That is strange. It sounds like I was doing it correctly when trying to replicate the behavior then. I guess my next question would be does it happen in all browsers for you and it is something that is unique to just this project. If you wouldn't mind testing in a different browser and maybe also uploading one of the sample projects and see if it does it with those as well that will help in narrowing it down.

Thanks,

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 12, 2012 4:48 PM   in reply to tgiadd

Hey Tim,

Thanks for the further testing and additional details. I'm still not seeing it from my side. I recorded a video screen capture of what I was seeing.

http://screencast.com/t/9USwki6eEKjY

Can you test in a different project for me to see if its something unique to this project. You could just use the samples that came with Proto if you want.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 19, 2012 6:53 PM   in reply to tgiadd

Hey Tim,

Thanks for the additional details and sharing the project file. I'll follow up with Kim and we'll ensure both issues are passed on the production team related to the project.

Kind regards,

-Dave

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points