Skip navigation
Neele Meier
Currently Being Moderated

Update problems in published app

Jan 11, 2012 6:01 AM

Hello,

I made an update of some articles of the folio, two articles were deleted and replaced with two new articles.

I saw the update in the content viewer correctly.

I went to digitalpublishing.acrobat.com and updated the folio.

Now I see the update in den "real" version in the content viewer correctly, but I see no update in the app.

What can I do?

Neele

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 11, 2012 6:30 AM   in reply to Neele Meier

Is it a single-issue viewer you have?.. in which case you'd have to re-submit you app together with the new folio.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 11, 2012 7:51 AM   in reply to Neele Meier

I believe I've seen this before for a V15 app ... rebuilding the viewer to V17 heped in that particular case.

What happens in the developer build *.ipa file?

Thanks

Message was edited by: Christophe_Jossic

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 12, 2012 4:09 AM   in reply to Neele Meier

Copying the annoucement from the Home page as this could still apply to you if built with the Viewer Version set to v15 from Viewer Builder version 1.7.0.

Have a look at the steps below and let me know.

If not, polease check your private messages as I'll need some more details - Thanks

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Apps build on v15a viewer code should be upgraded to v17 or later.

There are two significant issues which affect the v15a code base. This would be if you built with the Viewer Version set to v15 from Viewer Builder version 1.7.0. You can check to see if your app is built on this code base by doing the following:

1. Launch the app and open any folio.
    2. While viewing the folio, tap on a non-interactive area of a page to bring up the navigation tools.
    3. Double click on the name of the application in the top navigation bar.
    4. Affected apps will show a version 2.1.0.x.x.

Adobe recommends that affected customers rebuild their application to use v17 or later Viewer Version in Viewer Builder 1.7.0 or later. This will resolve the following issues::

No analytics reported | v15-based viewer apps | Digital Publishing Suite (cpsid_92793).

Users are not notified of folio updates, or updates do not download | Digital Publishing Suite (cpsid_92844).

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points