• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video won't play on certain websites

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m having some trouble with the adobe flash player.  It will play in some websites like YouTube without a problem; however in other websites, like cnn or msnbc, it won’t show the videos (the audio will still work, I just get a white box where the video should be), and if I move the video (or where the video should be) off and on the screen I’ll see the picture for an instant and then it will disappear. I’m using internet explorer 9 and flash player 11.1.102.55.  If I use Google chrome instead the videos work. I just got an inspiron 560.  (Computer is less than one month old)  Does anyone have any ideas? Also sometimes I can’t see adobe adversitements either. I have already reset my browser to factory settings again.

Video I can see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd0IDtLv4J4&feature=g-logo&context=G211c3d3FOAAAAAAAAAA

Video I can’t see

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp=46037947&#46037808

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community

I know you likely believe you are absolutely seeking help with your issue in the right place. After all, the forum name here is Audio/Video.

Unfortunately, it's a forum where we discuss Audio/Video issues as related to Adobe Captivate.

You need to click the link below and from the page that displays, locate the forum that applies to whatever product you are using. Perhaps Flash? I'm not sure.

Click here to view

Best of luck to you in finding your solution! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Captiv8r. Wouldn't you know it. As soon as I post this I get a message saying IE9 is ready to install updates.  As soon as it did.  This problem went away. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources