Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student discounts

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2012 Jan 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm wondering whether membership as either student, or tutor in the U3A.........http://www.u3a.org.au/u3a_movement.....

The University of the Third Age (U3A) is an international organization, embodying the principles of life-long education and the pursuit of knowledge for its own sake, in an atmosphere of mutual learning and teaching. Each U3A is a learning community, organized by and for people who can best be described as being active in retirement - the so-called Third Age of their lives.

The term “University” is used in the original and medieval sense of an association or community of teachers and scholars, united in the pursuit of knowledge. Third Age refers to the life period of active retirement, which follows the first age of childhood and formal education and the second age of working life, and which precedes the fourth age of dependence...........

Would be a legitimate way to obtain a student/teacher version of Adobe CS5.5?

Many thanks

Grant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grant3364 I would recommend reviewing the Am I eligible for an education discount section of the Education FAQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebecca*hillman I would recommend reviewing How do I stop receiving email notifications from the Adobe Forums? for information on how to stop receiving e-mail notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines